• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Free AAC Supressors!!

shibby575

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
IN
Has anyone hear about this. Get a Tattoo with one of their logos, you get a can of up to 1k value. Sounds liek a dea lto me if it is real.

Re: Free AAC Supressors!!

i just wish i would have heard about it. I know a tattoo guy that could have had me done in a days notice.. Oh well next time I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they were swamped. They acually had to end it early. </div></div>

Yep.

In one week, the contest was origianlly for 2 weeks, they gave out 250 free cans.

I got a 1000 credit towards a a AAC Cyclops can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive still got a bit of a sore spot I had an apointment for the day after they ended it I guess I'll just have to either buy one or get over it.</div></div>

Are you out any money?

Call me when you want to order and I will help you out... (read: hook you up)