• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free ELR target cam hack

GrantB

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2010
Louisiana
Just wanted to share this. I’ve been using an app on my apple devices called Manything, this app lets you control the camera on one device from another device to take video or photos and store them on there server. You can watch in real time or go back and view latter. All you need are two activated apple devices. Use your buddies phone at the target and view on yours. I bought a cheap phone stand and I put a small plate in front of it to protect the phone just in case you were to hit it. The app is free and since you are using cell devices the range is unlimited as long as you have cell reception. Hope this is useful

There is usually no service where I shoot but will check again next time I make it out new that I have newer phone and tablet. Does anyone know if its available for Android though?

Reactions: Kyshooter94
Just go to the App Store and type in home security camera and you will get lots of hits. A couple look pretty good but I’m satisfied with Manything.