• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Free MOA Calculator!

heikki02003

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2009
Canada
I have seen quite a few posts asking about measuring groups. Apparently this forum has not yet caught on (though I've seen some use it) to the great free program called <span style="font-weight: bold">OnTarget</span>. It is a freeware program free to download and use with no strings attached.
I've been using the program for a couple of years, so any questions you might have about the program (after you have downloaded it, installed it, and read the great help file) I would be happy to answer any questions anyone might have. Check it out, have fun with it, it's another great tool.

Here is the homepage:OnTarget

Here is a great review of the program: OnTarget Review

Here is a direct link to the download: Direct Download (for XP and Vista; not Mac compatible)

Here is an example of how it works. Thanks to CDAT for the target, it's an impressive display of long range shooting (0.8moa @ 300yrd.)
Image91.jpg

Re: Free MOA Calculator!

How's it compare with TargetCalc? Don't remember where I downloaded it and rarely use it, but I'm going to run some targets through it later this month.

Did a little research on the title of the program you listed and my guess is it's the same program.

284win
you are still pretty new here but I have posted this program for over a year now. So we have caught on but I just haven't always posted it each and every time someone asks without using the search function

Man, this is cool. So far I can't figure how to delete or move a shot that I accidentally misplaced.

From my ladder test with my Badger M2008 in 6.5x47L.

Badger_65x47L_Groups.jpg

kombayotch: Yes, RSI in making cutting edge products. I've heard great things about their PressureTrace. RSI thechnology along with guys like Dan Newberry, Chris Long, and Rob McCoy are without a doubt leading the way.

Salmonaxe: Just hit the <Backspace> button on your keyboard and it will erase the last hole.

coues7: Ageed, a skicky would be nice.

pretty cool stuff here, thanks guys for sharing. I down loaded this the other day and it worked great.

Mike