• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free NagantGuy

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Ban the blue line Report button hitters instead.

Truth hurts. Just hit the ignore button and go back to your safe space with all the other people from “the job”

89AD4E18-19C8-4AFF-8CE5-FDA35DD78EC3.jpeg

2038EB42-D2CE-4431-869E-3AD8950A5237.jpeg

835AE2D7-1D3D-48F2-8262-7F23A2FAA03D.gif

I can't believe we live in a time grown men can't handle the words of a stranger. It's really rediculous. This is still the best place but 20 years ago we'd be making fun of it for banning people.

Same here. I can’t imagine the inability to handle a stranger’s typed words. I’ve been on forums since 2004ish, never used the ignore function.

Officially sitting on the fence, here. I agree, leave all feelings before entering the Pit.

On the other side, if you break the rules of the house you are in, there will be consequences. And a number of people can only learn the hard way, if at all.

Will the banned people storm off in a huff never to return?

Of course not. They will be back doing the same thing, not having learned a damn thing. And will always be that way, ad infinitum. Kind of like a scientific and physical constant in the universe. Simians gonna fling feces. Always. Forever. Is it a day that ends in the letter 'y'?
    1708800978336.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: camotoe and BurtG
    About a dozen YouTube videos and news links to cops being thugs, assholes, and otherwise plain dick heads posted by nagant. Probably wouldn't have happened if he spaced them out. But he was on a roll and some feels got hurt.
    It’s interesting that the men whose job it is to violently force gov’t onto the people can’t be criticized by those that they threaten and victimize for a paycheck. Gov’t can’t exist without its mil and police therefore we can safely make the assumtion that tyrannical and murderous gov’ts such as ours also wouldn’t exist without these men’s threats and/or acts of violence on behalf of the state they empower and protect. It’s a damn shame that these statists are protected by non gov’t entities. Sad world we live.

It’s interesting that the men whose job it is to violently force gov’t onto the people can’t be criticized by those that they threaten and victimize for a paycheck. Gov’t can’t exist without its mil and police therefore we can safely make the assumtion that tyrannical and murderous gov’ts such as ours also wouldn’t exist without these men’s threats and/or acts of violence on behalf of the state they empower and protect. It’s a damn shame that these statists are protected by non gov’t entities. Sad world we live.
    Just for clarification. You are stating that anyone here who is or has been an LEO are killers and murders and anyone who supports them at any time for any reason (bad actors notwithstanding) are complicit and aiding and abetting.

Is that correct? I just wanted to understand better your statement.

First thing I learned here was never FuhK with the Ban Cat.

AVVTKZFLJ5BVHNQWYNVUDJGMQY.jpg

As far as the nagant guy, sounds like he was having an extraction issue, but I'm not a Proctologist.

• Haha
    Reactions: DIBBS and Ronws
    Just for clarification. You are stating that anyone here who is or has been an LEO are killers and murders and anyone who supports them at any time for any reason (bad actors notwithstanding) are complicit and aiding and abetting.

You know that is what he's stating. It's what he always says. If you support in any way the Kings stormtroopers, you'll happily load your neighbors on to cattlecars.

Um, that's not what he said. He said violent, you said killer/murder.

Tell you what. Prove he's wrong, don't pull over the next time the red and blue lights are behind you and see if they get violent or not.

I didn’t say that all LEO are killers and murders. Do you even have the capacity to reason? They are all complicit though. You were correct in that. How do you think gov’ts control people? They use the police of course.

Read the post you quoted of mine and think critically like a man instead of emotionally like a woman. You don’t have to like what I say for it to be true.

If you notice....if you criticize police at all, the statists come out of the woodwork to claim you are an anarchist who wants no laws at all and all police officers to die.

Because apparently there is absolutely no middle ground between anarchy.....and oppressive police state.

Its apparently an unreasonable ask for accountable, restrained police who actually know and understand the law...and more importantly, disobey orders they know to be unconstitutional.
    Every time
    crazy-omg.gif

Reactions: Bullfrog08

iu

This argument AGAIN....

Some are good, some are bad. The good ones that don't address the bad ones..well they're bad ones by inaction and association.

1708825946508.png

I didn’t say that all LEO are killers and murders. Do you even have the capacity to reason? They are all complicit though. You were correct in that. How do you think gov’ts control people? They use the police of course.

Read the post you quoted of mine and think critically like a man instead of emotionally like a woman. You don’t have to like what I say for it to be true.
    TLDR; you hate cops and anyone who associates with them and resort to ad hominems because that is all that you know how to do from the evidence I see.

If you notice....if you criticize police at all, the statists come out of the woodwork to claim you are an anarchist who wants no laws at all and all police officers to die.

Because apparently there is absolutely no middle ground between anarchy.....and oppressive police state.

Its apparently an unreasonable ask for accountable, restrained police who actually know and understand the law...and more importantly, disobey orders they know to be unconstitutional.
    Name a time when Wade posted something good about a cop. Being possibly a singular event, that should not be too hard to find.

Reactions: DocRDS and Baron23
    Um, that's not what he said. He said violent, you said killer/murder.

Tell you what. Prove he's wrong, don't pull over the next time the red and blue lights are behind you and see if they get violent or not.
    I was going to respond but then I remembered what my mother taught me.

Name a time when Wade posted something good about a cop. Being possibly a singular event, that should not be too hard to find.

Isn’t a singular event more difficult to prove over a repetitive one?

So let's see if I have this straight....

You're trying to give away a @nagantguy for free ?

Nah, thanks anyway, not into that shit myself but you can go right ahead. I won't judge.

Reactions: ken226
    1 post out of 8000 shouldn't be hard to find. Your posts are reading like you aren't thinking one bit about what you're typing.

When it's pit bulls: one instance, one dog; and "fuck them all, ALL of them are unstable"

When is a person of color: "ahh, 13% at it again, they're all the same"

When it's white folk: "fucking white trash, they're all the same"

Gun violence event: "all guns are bad! We NEED to get rid of guns"

And when it's cops: "I CAN'T BREATHE!"

Fuck all you that can't see both sides. So many of the guys defending cops, or posturing against an opinion like @wade2big , are the SAME ones who fall in the other categories. People need to wake up and realize that we're all we've got and they're not coming to help us.

When it's pit bulls: one instance, one dog; and "fuck them all, ALL of them are unstable"

When is a person of color: "ahh, 13% at it again, they're all the same"

When it's white folk: "fucking white trash, they're all the same"

Gun violence event: "all guns are bad! We NEED to get rid of guns"

And when it's cops: "I CAN'T BREATHE!"

Fuck all you that can't see both sides. So many of the guys defending cops, or posturing against an opinion like @wade2big , are the SAME ones who fall in the other categories. People need to wake up and realize that we're all we've got and they're not coming to help us.
    Fucking Mercedes guys....they are all a bunch of assholes!