• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Free primers with Lapua Brass purchase

Wildfire1550

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2012
Arizona
I have a bunch of new factory primed .338 and 6.5 CM brass for sale. I have both LRP and SRP in the 6.5. Selling for the same price as Midway so you get the primer for free.

$1.10 for 6.5 Min 300
$3.00 for 338 min 100

Prices are shipped

Last edited:
Reactions: irondude
I have a bunch of new factory primed .338 and 6.5 CM brass for sale. I have both LRP and SRP in the 6.5. Selling for the same price as Midway so you get the primer for free.

$1.10 for 6.5 Min 300
$3.30 for 338 min 100

Prices are shipped
Ill take 300 lrp 6.5 creedmoor

Hey guys just checked this thread from my phone. Will send reply’s when I get home. On the 6.5 I have a little over thousand of each.

If you have any still available I'll take 300 of the 6.5 LRP... or if only SRP available I'll take those. Thanks!

I’ll take 300 6.5 LRP or SRP there are any still available. Prefer LRP, but not picky right now.

$1.10 for 6.5 Min 300
$3.00 for 338 min 100

Prices are shipped
I'll take 300 of the Lapua Brass/Large Rifle Primers if there any still available.

PM sent

Guys I am sending PM to everyone now that I can accommodate. Sorry but I definitely do not have enough for everyone that wanted some

That was a much bigger response then I expected!

I think everyone should have a pm from me that is getting brass. It has been asked a couple of times if I will do friends and family, I am good with it if you are. Every pm has my cell phone so you are pretty safe. There is no more 6.5 and only a couple of hundred 338s left.

Just finished my reloading room and putting stuff away and realized how much I have hoarded over the last few years so there may be more. I am sure I have some primed 6 CM new lapua somewhere and also some once fired lapua brass. Thanks

That was a much bigger response then I expected!

I think everyone should have a pm from me that is getting brass. It has been asked a couple of times if I will do friends and family, I am good with it if you are. Every pm has my cell phone so you are pretty safe. There is no more 6.5 and only a couple of hundred 338s left.

Just finished my reloading room and putting stuff away and realized how much I have hoarded over the last few years so there may be more. I am sure I have some primed 6 CM new lapua somewhere and also some once fired lapua brass. Thanks
If it’s once fired 6.5 LRP lapua brass that you have around I’ll be interested just PM me.

Also sent this to everyone in a PM:
Thanks for all the payments however I need some help from the people who ordered. Can you please PM your real names, addresses, platform you paid with along with your screen names. I have no way to match up your real name and your screen name to send conformation and tracking information. Thanks

Ok guys everyone should have received a om with tracking info, if I missed you just PM me. Barring something unforeseen I will be dropping off this afternoon. All packages are insured and 2 day delivery. Thanks

I’m also interested in once fired brass and/or any primers if you have any left. Thanks!

Ok guys everyone should have received a om with tracking info, if I missed you just PM me. Barring something unforeseen I will be dropping off this afternoon. All packages are insured and 2 day delivery. Thanks
Received my package today, thank you very much