• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft free-printable log/dope book? Lost my link..

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
Hey I used to have a few 'net links where there was free data book pages that could be printed off to assemble your own book. Formula pages, wind pages, Target pages, references, the whole ball of wax, but I can't find them now.

Any pointers?

Re: free-printable log/dope book? Lost my link..

Try some of these:

Data Book Pages

I'll admit some of them could be better since the version of MS Word that I used had its limitations, but I have new software now that should solve some of the issues. New and improved data book pages should be up soon on the website.

I was going to send you the link to what I have been using... but not now!! LOL!!

Thanks Trig!! I have to make a new book!!

DK

Thanks Trigger. Well done and very generous at $free.

T

Awesome sight TriggerMonkey. I've been to it a couple of times and it just keeps on getting better. I liked the Duracoat tutorial too. Lots of good info there.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I just wanted to show you all a couple examples of the new target sheets that will be going up on the website tomorrow. The new target data sheets have a better fit and finish between all of the boxes, I changed the font a little, and added a true target representation in the call box instead of a simple box. Only the blank data sheet doesn't have anything in the call box to allow the user to draw in their own if they want. In addition to these will be ELR versions of the zero summary charts that are already available but will allow you to track data from 1025 to 2000 yards or meters.

Updated LaRue sheet.

NewModularPage-LaRue.jpg

Updated Hostage-Center sheet. This goes with the 100 Yard Hostage Target also available on the website.

NewModularPage-HostageCenter.jpg

That's all I have for now...thanks.

Like I said... I was GOING TO offer up the link to the pages that I have been using... mine really STINK compared to what Trig has offered up for us to use!!

Thanks much Trig... It is greatly appreciated!!

DK

Trigger has been very gracious guys.

Trig, why not put your Paypal account info on your website, or if you can even one of those fancy "donate by PayPal" buttons? I mean if everyone who prints these off donates even just $5,[worth way more guys!!] you'll get a small side income for your trouble bro!

Trigger, have I used up all my suggestions yet? I suggest you keep expanding your target pages. A generic(no size/user writes in sz. of target) round target page, Generic square, official IPSC, F-class 1000yd, F-class 600, NRA prone 600, NRA prone 1000, etc., Official Pepper Popper, & on & on. (Heck you could even do regulation, 2 liter coke bottles, 5 gal buckets, 55 gal. drums, just however far you wanted to take it.)

I know the F-class target pages are free online- you could just adapt them to your format. Plus these and the NRA prone would expand you over into another circle of shooters.
I will assist you anyway I can in return for your already obvious generosity & kindness. you have my info.
TM

Thanks for these...so much hard work to just give it away. Thanks again.

I "tagged" this as well, thanks.

thanks Trigger...I printed those off and went to Staples and made myself some pretty nice books in a binding and cover.

Tag....Thanks Trig!!!!

Great stuff - Thanks..I am adding a few new pages to my logbook.