• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
Shooters,

Storm Tactical was the first Data Book company to create a true "modular" system, with replacement pages, and books that come with free printable targets that match the target pages in the Data Book. They started doing this in 2003, and are continuing to expand this free offering.

They have uploaded almost 300 Free Printable targets to date. 60 are to-scale MOA based, for all you hard-chargers who shoot MOA / sub MOA at distance, these may be something you will enjoy. They can also be use for Reticle Range Estimation with MOA reticles, as the dimensions are listed on each target page.

231 to-scale MIL were targets added at the end of March. These can be used for reticle range estimation at rifle range distances in both yards and meters, and for general purpose training, calls, groups, zero, cold bore logging, etc.

You could also use them as generic targets for rimfire and handgun.

Feel free to use them, and host the file elsewhere, they are a resource for all to use.

They print on 8.5"X11" paper. Set your printer to "zoom 100%" to ensure they print to the proper scale, as some printers will automatically shrink the file and the target dimensions will be incorrect.

Temp link below if link above doesn't work:

Last edited:
Re: More Free Printable Targets

got these a while ago and have been busy testing them out, a detailed write up will be up later this week. these targets along with storm tactical in general are top notch!

Reactions: Weatherman

Thanks a lot for these,The Data book I ordered is really helping me to understand whats going on with my shooting, Cant wait to try some of these targets!

Wow,Thanks!!
grin.gif

Good stuff!!
I was knocking myself out trying to make a good 1moa target for 500 and 300 yard practice, now its just click and print....thanks Mark!!

Thanks for putting these up for all to use.

Just purchased one of your mini DB kits for a new rig.

Look forward to receiving it.

Now I just need to write smaller and neater......

Just received my DB from Storm.

Lightning fast service and a very high quality product.

Thanks Mark!!!

Thanks for the kind words and motivation folks, makes hours at the computer more enjoyable.

Coming summer of 2011, bullseye style targets we call "Challenge" targets, and more LEO and Military training targets, shrunk to print on 8.5"X11" paper, which can be used for reticle range estimation and verification, qualifications, competitions, and general long gun and handgun training.

Team Storm

I might have to buy a printer now because of this. I don't think the local library will appreciate all the paper and toner i'll be using. Thanks Mark!

Thanks!

I should print these using the free quota I get from the university. This should be interesting.

Re: 300 More Free Printable Targets

Thanks Storm...

One suggestion tho' FWIW, how about the same set done with just black outlines instead of completely filled in black areas.

Sharpie ink is much, MUCH cheaper than printer ink...........

Reactions: olgaol3

we appreciate your gifts,thx for the shirts and the targets, I got them yesterday.

Hooray! I'm just glad I'll be able to use the work printer. Mine is out of ink. I'm looking forward to the dot drill target.

Re: Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Mark is good to go. And the new targets are very useful. Storm Tacticle has everything I needed to put together a great DB for all my needs.

Thanks

Tried out the new MIL targets this weekend. Worked out nicely. Thanks for publishing them.

Thanks for the great targets