• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FREE SHIPPING HANG FAST TARGETS

Might just have to take advantage of this. Thanks!

If this is a business, try reading the rules cause after the 1st there is gonna be a purge of these companies trying to take advantage

And Upgrading to Full Member status is not a commercial sales account

That tire system is really cool if it works

We've used these in shoot houses and indoor ranges to mitigate spall damage and deflection. The system works surprisingly well.

Our last client used them in their HESCO shoot house and tested them extensively before using them for a match. They even tested with shot shotguns on the target at 10' and less. The plates rang so well that an RO wasn't needed to chase the shooter around the inside of the shoot house to score hits on the plates. They just stood (safely) outside the house and counted the clangs.

It is important that the plate be hung at the proper angle so we recommend using this with our FAIL SAFE hanger with a 10 or 12 inch plate.

Wide tires work best to catch the spall.

HEADS UP..... Snipershide is cracking down on all vendors that do not have a Commercial Sales Account starting 1/1/19 . Hang Fast Targets is a very small company with one employee... ME. Up till now I have supported Snipershide by offering a 10% discount to all members on all orders, everyday. Since I will not be able to pony up the $1500 yearly fee and will be unable to offer my product on Snipershide I regret to say that the 10% offer will end on the 1st.

Last edited: