• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Free stuff for my SH familia

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I apologize to the guys who said they would take this a year ago. I ran out of time before my deployment and lost your shipping info. If one of those was you, you get first dibs.

I know you guys love your free stuff and I love giving away the free stuff. I prefer you stick to one item, maybe two.

If you want to pay shipping, cool. Otherwise that’s on me. I just ask you pass it on or donate a little extra to your church or charity.

More to come as I continue the purge. Oh, and as always, please be patient with the shipping. I try to get these out ASAP but other things take priority sometimes.

1) 3 beretta 92/M9 mags. These are over 10 round so please know your state laws. - CLAIMED
    2) 222 rem dies. Not sure on the maker.
    3) fixed front post AR sight pic rail. These clamp to the side of a fixed A2 post.
    4) pistol and rifle Taco pouch. - CLAIMED
    5) carbine plastic clamp in heat shields and a pic rail cover. Not pictured but I think I have some random other AR stuff to toss in with it like a charging handle. - CLAIMED
    6) Tennessee Arms black poly 308 lower receiver - $20 shipped - SOLD

F75398E0-0942-432F-8EB6-09BAEF00527E.jpeg

902FAF05-48B3-47C8-92FF-3F6B868A862C.jpeg

Last edited:
    I'd like to get those Beretta mags to my brother in law. I'll P.M. you.

Glad to hear your home in one piece.

Kind Regards,

- Jon

Reactions: Iamero
    If Aaron backs out for some reason on that lower I’d like to have it just for an old hometown momento.

Either way awesome gesture on you’re part!

Free goodies are shipped out. That A2 post clamp is still up for grabs but I will repost it with more free stuff this weekend.

Reactions: dlouie87
    I'll take these

"2) 222 rem dies. Not sure on the maker."

and will gladly pay shipping
    pm sent

This might be a good thing. I was web shopping .222 Magnum rifles the other day, getting free dies would have sealed my fate. lmao

Reactions: Iamero