• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Free stuff round 2

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    When I take the time to go through my tote of random parts I’ll definitely be posting more but here’s a start. You know the rules:

- 1 item per person
    - shipping might take a couple days but I try to be fast
    - just cover shipping. Most should fit in a flat rate box and that’s $8.30
    - post publicly what you want and then PM me your address and I’ll get you my PayPal address.

1) Canik TP9 holster
    2) a whole bunch of Lee die insert dealios and a handful of rings from dies. I switched all the the thicker Forster ones for my coax - CLAIMED
    3) AR grip. It’s nothing special but better than an A2 - CLAIMED
    4) Sig P320 holster. I used this on my Xfive legion briefly but it’s like new
    5) Stiller Tac-300 20 MOA scope rail. I ended up with a cadex on the rifle when I sold it and this was floating around for a year or two now - CLAIMED
    6) a little over 100 75gr HPBT .224 boolits and a handful of 68gr. The 75 are a mix of old school and new school but I separated them in the box for you. I would prefer these go to a new shooter cause or a new reloader but since I have no way to verify that, just grab them only if you really need them, not panic stocking please. - CLAIMED

C6B5F395-34D5-4150-9D9A-FAA7384B499D.jpeg

Last edited:
    I'll take the grip. PM on it's way. Never mind, I saw the pay pal for shipping.

For free stuff and small transactions like this I’m open to other methods too. Apple Pay, cash app, Venmo.

Everything is sent! If you’re desperate for tracking for some reason then message me but not going to send them all out otherwise.

E49D64DB-3B4F-4067-BF30-0C7A2BD91AD4.jpeg

Reactions: Jabot
    I’ll go for seconds on the p320 holster if it’s not claimed already