• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Have multiple bags of 6MM Creedmoor Brass. Most is LRP. 75 Hornady, 43 Starline, plus assorted other brands with a few quality brands that are Small Rifle Primer. All brass is cleaned.

Note, All Brass is Range Pickup.

Pay shipping and its yours. If you want a part, that’s also fine. I think the picture clearly shows the brands and quantity. I have it and if anyone can use it, I like them to have it.

Also, if one chooses local pickup, then obviously there are no shipping costs, it’s Free.

F8F31766-7458-417B-B2A9-86A7C6D0332E.jpeg

Now for the bait and switch. I have a partial box of Hornady A-Tips. There are 85 bullets in the box, all but one remains untouched in the original packaging. One bullet was seated in a dummy round to check chambering. Cost for the 85 bullets that also includes the polishing cloth is $50.00 plus shipping.

226FAA29-ABD0-49DC-90F5-92488467E9F3.jpeg

Also, I have some assorted 6BR, 6.5x47 and 6.5 PRC cases in small quantities. If anyone wants em, let me know. I’ll get them to you as cheaply as possible.