• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Free tax stamps?

Rog2069

Baconator
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
Upstate South Carolina
Anyone other than silencer shop still doing free tax stamp with purchase of a can? All I see on silencer shop is the DD 3D printed which I’m not sold on so looking for other possible options.

I don't know of any others going on right now. Just have to catch the promotions while they are going on. They will usually get posted in here once a company is offering one. Free tax stamp promotions don't come along often because the manufacturer isn't discounting the product they manufacture, they are actually having to write a check out of their pockets for the $200.

Q did a promotion awhile back that I liked, they let you purchase only the stamp and start the form 4, then you could pay for the can over time, I forget how long they gave you but it was a few months at least to pay off the can. So it was essentially lay away, but you got to start the form 4 immediately.

I believe a lot of dealers do that in Mississippi using Tower Loan, and it is 24 months same as cash but if you’re not a Mississippi resident, it’s not as helpful, which I am not