• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free to a Good Home ... Possum Hollow Bore Guide #149

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    Bought this by accident ... and not returnable since I got it from Canada and it would cost more to ship it back than what I paid for it. Free to any of my brothers (or sisters) that could use it. I'll even cover postage ... cuz I'm a "Pay It Forward" kind of guy. Please only PM me if you have one of these calibers, don't have a good bore guide, and will actually use it. Made for:

Browning L70, Sako A3, A4, L61, Finnbear 491, 591, 691, Tikka 595, 590, 690, Tikka T-3, Howa 1500, Weatherby Vanguard, Begara
    Cartridge: 22x284, 6x284, 6.5x284 only.

... at least that's what it says on the label and docs.

By the way ... if you have a Tikka T3x TAC A1 in 6.5 Creedmoor, you need Bore Guide #13 !!!

PM me if you want this and confirm which rifle you want it for. Wait for acknowledgement PM from me before sending shipping info. I'll only want that from the shooter I'm sending it to.

Yes ... I know it's shocking, but this might be the only "TOTALLY FREE" thing ever seen on this forum ... :ROFLMAO:

1616187221066.png

1616187441171.png

I have a Tikka T-3 without a bore guide. I would happily pay postage.

Very cool of you to do something like that. Looks good on ya. I’m bummed cause I missed out on this for my Howa 1500 6.5 CM, but I still think it’s awesome you helped someone out. Good stuff.

I have a Tikka T-3 without a bore guide. I would happily pay postage.
    Just throwing this out there.
    If for any reason this bore guide doesn’t work with out with your bore/action, or you just find yourself not putting it to use for some other reason, shoot me a DM. I could definitely put it to good use for a Howa build I just did for my son. Lmk. Otherwise, I hope it serves you well.