• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Free to good home!

Skunk

Amongst the Enemy
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2003
On gun…
Geissele patch, no hook/loop on back. Sent to the first address pm'd to me...

I'm cleaning shit out and will be posting other stuff later on.

Be awesome!
image.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg

Don Hume inside waistband holster. Looks new. I used it once; not for me. A DNA swab might reveal a drop of my ass sweat, but no odor. Oh, Glock 26/27.

image.jpg

A couple of Aimpoint mounts. One of the thumb-wheel mounts is missing a ring cap screw. Other screws are there. A missing screw is said to be a secret, OAF trick that allows extreme accuracy!

Reactions: Sieg
image.jpg

Take-off HS Precision varmint stock and Rem varmint barrel, cal 22-250. Bought the rifle because of serial number for M40A1 build.
I've tried to sell this stock in the past but nobody liked it, so now it just whines and acts butt-hurt. Gotta go!
Barrel looks to have some throat erosion, but the lands/grooves come all the way to the throat. Your guess is as good as mine...

A couple bucks for shipping would be nice on these!

If any of you cooped up scroungers are looking for some weird knick-knack in particular, let me know....

image.jpeg

Nearly new VTAC sling. No frayed nylon/sewing. No swivels/hooks. Some strange blue/grey color. Knowing my luck, it's an ultra-rare Air Force, SpecOps, Recon Ninja Tango-Dropper sling!

Ok, guys. Several people asked for each of the last couple items. Some via PM and some via post here.
I'm sending the item to the earliest, time-stamped communication I received.

From here on out, post here that you want something. That'll let others know the item is claimed and simplify my inbox. If you post here first, follow up with a PM with name address.

image.jpeg

Another sling. Not sure where I got this. Have never used it. Tag says, "BooniePackerslings." No swivels....

Ok, boys. All claimed except for the Aimpoint mounts. Poor, little fellas?

Also, several of you have asked what you can do in return. Very cool of you all!

I'm not really looking for anything at the moment, but I do reload .224, .30cal, .338, .458 (soft cast black powder cartridge stuff) and can always find a home for projectiles. Need a set of Knights Mk11 Mod0 rings.... Short 300blackout barrel?

image.jpeg

Remington aluminum butt-plates. Scavenged off donor rifles over the years. Approx. 5x1.6" dimension.

Pretty good shape. One per dude!

image.jpeg

Anderson Mfg AR barrel. 16", carbine gas, NON-chrome lined. MAAAAYBEE 50rnds fired?! Some finish wear from rolling around in my bedside drawer with books, Chapstick, a single-action .45, and a bunch of coins and shit, i.e. Junk drawer for a couple years. About $100 new....

Asking $80 shipped, or trade for a comparable 300Blk barrel with pistol length gas system, at least 11.5" long.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 18
Nice of you to do this not asking for much but if yah got a bighorn tl3 rolling around in that junk drawer I’ll take it or a remage barrel..thanks lol

• Haha
Reactions: EN2722
image.jpeg

AR15 six position buffer tube. Commercial spec, 1.65" diameter, with nut. Mouth a little buggered up, but serviceable. Pre-painted!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    411.9 KB · Views: 16
As per pm I'll take the Anderson's barrel, buffer tube Send PP info, thanks

Barrel and buffer tube gone!

Butt-plates still available...

Thanks, all.

image.jpeg

MagPul iPhone 5/5S case. OD green. Used for about 3wks before someone decided to upgrade to a new phone. Like a few of the previous items, this probably has some ass sweat on it. The good news is it's not my as sweat, so it's probably a little more desirable!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    772 KB · Views: 69
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlie112
Sorry, guys. I should've updated this sooner.

Everything claimed except for the phone case.

Thanks.