• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Free US Optics st10 t-pal

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
Hiders, I just joined the <span style="color: #3366FF">Bluegrass Tactical Supply LLC </span> team and first thing I'm going to do is give something away .You all know that I'm one of US Optics biggest fans, so how about if we give one away? To enter in our giveaway, all you have to do is go to our Facebook Page and like us. We're a class III dealer so we can also help out on any NFA items. If there's anything you're looking for, shoot me a pm and I'll make it a priority to get it and offer the best price possible.

This is what we came up with.......One lucky hide member will win this
smile.gif
. Just post on the thread after hitting the LIKE button

<span style="color: #3366FF">Bluegrass Tactical Supply LLC </span>

ST-10 T-Pal
1 Parallax Control T-Pal Left Side Parallax/Focus
1 Power 10x
1 Objective 37mm
1 Tube 30mm Standard
1 Color Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing
1 Eyepiece Lo Profile - Rapid Focus
1 Reticle Option Mil-Scale GAP (MIL)
1 Knob - Elevation EREK 1/10 MIL
1 Knob - Windage US#1

for some reason, I'm having a hard time embedding our FB link here....Just search <span style="color: #3366FF">Bluegrass Tactical Supply LLC</span> until I figure it out. Thanks

Let's not forget to thank JD @ Bluegrass Tactical for making this happen too.

Re: Free US Optics st10 t-pal

Done, Thanks for havin this

I could definitely get a nice upgrade scope from my Millett lol....LIKED and thanks and thanks to JD!

I already had them liked on FB.
smile.gif

In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well using my wifes FB account as I don't have one.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seta8967</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Done, and congrats and joining Bluegrass Tactical. Looking at their site right now actually.</div></div>

site is messed up right now, should be updated by the beginning of the year.

Our goal is 1k likes, but if we don't hit it by fed 1st. We'll still pick out the winner.