• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free...yes...Free

Stormshadow

Minuteman
Mar 12, 2011
New Hampshire
You did read the title correctly. I have (4) unopened packs of 25 Win Super Short Mag metal dummy rounds. There are (5) rounds per pack. My wife had purchased these for me awhile ago, thinking that I could use them. I do not own a 25 Win Super Short Mag, don't think I ever will, and too much time has passed to return them. I do not want anything for them, not even shipping Just looking for them to go to a good home.

I did receive permission from the mods to make this post.

20240205_210517.jpg

Nice gesture but he OP. It’s probably the worlds largest collection of such dummy round in this the lords caliber .
O sometimes I find it sorrowful and sad that some times we the shooting community are such shaved apes . No one knows or not enough know that this 25 wssm cartridge is the most efficient way effective and killingist cartridge this side of Zeus lighting bolts .
Ground hogs to hippos the ol 25 shorty short - or shorty Mcshortface to those in know
Factory ammo and rifles no longer being available is the only thing holding it back from being the next 6.5 Manbun . Very accurate and hard hitting , superb at long range , ideally suited to extra super long and quiet “wet work”. An unsung hero much like the 8mm Rem mag. Don’t know what we have until it’s gone .
Many will laugh some will call bullshit - a few many declare a blood feud but hear me out - completely negated Coriolis effect with Mcshortyface. The round has been documented on 7 occasions to circumnavigate the globe and cut the X ring out of the target from the backside in the unlikely event of a miss !

Each will have to make up his own mind and separate myth from reality on ol Mcshortyface. 25!

Last edited:
DUMMY rounds.... get yours now... while supplies last.

OP nice gesture.

Today I Learned of the 25 WSSM
They were hitting the market right about the time I was getting out of the industry. So were the WSM/RSAUM cartridges. We had just started getting guns and ammo in WSM's and SAUM's in, and then the store got bought out, and I went to work somewhere else. The WSSM's were NOT a big seller (surprise, right? 😂). That said, the .223 WSSM is one fast little MF'er. It's bad medicine for coyotes, and is pushing some bullets up to 4,600 FPS! I had a buddy who bought one way back after the WSSM's were long-dead it was brand new at the store I used to work at, he worked there many years after I did, and they had about 8-10 boxes of different ammo for it still, and a Browning A-Bolt II in .223 WSSM sitting there collecting dust. I think he ended up buying all of it for like $500 brand new, since they couldn't get rid of it for years. At one point he was going to sell it to me for $350, but I didn't have the cash at the time (I was a Super Poor back then). Should have bought it...