• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Freebie

Tburkes

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2002
Bandera, Texas
All the competitors at the Snipers Hide Bash last week were given a certificate from SWFA for $100 off of a Super Sniper scope of their choice.

I'll send mine to the first person who responds with a pm with a mailing address.

If you don't really need a scope then let some one who does have it please.

Re: Freebie

Mtneer you were first, it'll go out tomorrow. All I would ask is that you send SWFA a thank you for their generosity in giving out about one hundred certificates at this match.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">PM Sent to HDC-Deadly</span>

Withdrawn..... Not what I was looking for. PM with Sorry, and Thanx sent to HDC-Deadly.....

Hugo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the competitors at the Snipers Hide Bash last week were given a certificate from SWFA for $100 off of a Super Sniper scope of their choice.</div></div>

WOW!! That is a seriosly generous gesture on SWFA's part (not to mention yours Tony)!! $10k in scope discount certificates is nothing to sneeze at and just goes to show SWFA's continued commitment to the membership here and the shooting community at large!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mtneer you were first, it'll go out tomorrow. All I would ask is that you send SWFA a thank you for their generosity in giving out about one hundred certificates at this match.</div></div>

Thanks Tburkes...might just have to pick up some TAB GEAR with the money I save. I'll definately send a big thanks to SWFA...time to upgrade! Thanks again!

You're welcome Mtneer. I'll be happy to sell you some of our gear, thanks alot for that.

You didn't have to attend the match to reach out to the companies who donated so many products and tell them thank you for making the donations that they continue to do for all of us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anthony20031</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any one else lol...HDC just sent you a PM if I'm not too late </div></div>

Mine is going to you good sir.

Austin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HDC-Deadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anthony20031</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any one else lol...HDC just sent you a PM if I'm not too late </div></div>

Mine is going to you good sir.

Austin </div></div>

Thanks Austin. Much appreciated. And of course thanks to SWFA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got one too.</div></div>

If it's available i'd love to use it. PM inbound.

Damn, wish I had seen this sooner, I need a scope for my M1A. Big +1 to HDC and Tburkes. Shows the quality of people there are on here.

Someone send me a pm with your addy and I'll send you one as well.

Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seven mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone send me a pm with your addy and I'll send you one as well.

Matt </div></div>

PM inbound. Thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seven mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone send me a pm with your addy and I'll send you one as well.

Matt</div></div>

It's spoken for.

Matt

I have another if anyone is going to be purchasing one of these scopes anytime soon, might as well save $100, and I dont have any use for it, first to PM me with addy I will mail it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kstraughen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">may i have it? </div></div>
I think you might have been a few minutes late... I sent him a pm about a minute after he posted it up for grabs.

I'd also like to be in line for one. Planning on putting a SS 3-9 on my first rifle I just ordered. Trying to get everything together for an LE only class in April.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strangedays was first with PM. </div></div>

Thanks Stewart!!!!!

This site never ceases to amaze me, You guys are a class act!!!

It is very cool giving the SS certificates to those who could use them, what a great example!

A huge thanks to SWFA for supporting the hide in such a huge way! Makes me want to buy some scopes from them!!

And to you guys getting scopes remember to pass the love to the next guy after you out grow your Super sniper!!!

Wow, that's awesome! Setting up a rifle for the wife if anyone else feels so generous.

I just received mine from Tburkes (again, much thanks). I can't use it for the purpose I'd intended so I'm looking to pay this forward. Additional coupon info:

SWFA SS 3-9X42FFP mil/mil for $499.95 w/free shipping
SWFA SS 10x42HD mil/mil for $699.95 w/free shipping

These are the only two options for this coupon. Both great deals ($100 off), just more than I can spend right now. It expires 30 Jan 2011 and you must pay by check or money order. I want to get this in the hands of someone who can use it ASAP.

First PM with address gets it.

I would be all over this if my roof didn't start leaking after 4 days of rain here in Socal. I am pretty sure my house is going to float away by the end of the week. You are all gentlemen, thanks for making the Hide a great place to visit.

Sorry Nachtadler...tip2oo3 beat you to it by about 45 seconds. Keep your eyes open a few more might show up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mtneer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Nachtadler...tip2oo3 beat you to it by about 45 seconds. Keep your eyes open a few more might show up.
</div></div>

Dang! I guess that's what I get for reading through all the posts. Nice snag tip2oo3.

Serves me right for studying for exams instead of surfing the hide. I should know better.

Awesome gesture gentlemen, makes me proud to be a part (a very small part) of this community. Maybe I will be quicker next time.

Very nice gesture gentleman, hopefully some more pop up. I've been eyeballing a SS for my trainer but can't afford it yet.

Never mind. I should have read the comments on your Facebook page as opposed to just looking at the logo and answering here.

Sorry for the lack of situational awareness.