• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Freedom of Toilet Expression in The Garden State

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
freedom_of_toilet_expression.png

http://www.fox29.com/news/new-jersey-man-sues-town-that-charged-him-over-toilet-display-in-yard

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Well now I am going to have to drive over to our little version and take/post some pics.

So, they got new toilets and were too lazy to take a trip to the dump. Happens here too. With any luck some good samaritan, will smash their tacky display into oblivion. Happened here already.

Reactions: oneshot86
So, they got new toilets and were too lazy to take a trip to the dump. Happens here too. With any luck some good samaritan, will smash their tacky display into oblivion. Happened here already.
So you condone tresspass and destruction of private property?
The display near me is a bright pink toilet and it has something to do with a feud between the owner and the city.
Best part is it basicly at the entrance to a subdivision with some very very expensive homes. Thinking of those snobs driving by and looking at it makes me laugh. Originally those snobs were calling the city about 50 times a week. City could not do shit. Been up for 10 years or so. That my friend is freedom.

Last edited:
So you condone tresspass and destruction of private property?
The display near me is a bright pink toilet and it has something to do with a feud between the owner and the city.
Best part is it basicly at the entrance to a subdivision with some very very expensive homes. Thinking of those snobs driving by and look at it makes me laugh. Originally those snobs were calling the city about 50 times a week. City could not do shit. Been up for 10 years or so. That my friend is freedom.

I could most certainly destroy it with out trespassing. . Breaking trash=destruction or private property.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Leave your trash out for all to see, get left with a mess to clean up. The old wheel always comes around.

I could most certainly destroy it with out trespassing. . Breaking trash=destruction or private property.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Leave your trash out for all to see, get left with a mess to clean up. The old wheel always comes around.
So you are judge, jury and executioner on what consitutes garbage?
Property is property.
You are on a slippery slope and would probably cry like a little bitch if told by the city or your neighbors how to landscape your land.
Ever think the whole point is for attention, giving it to him is what he wants.
Ignore is a skill most could do well to learn.

I did not say it is not tacky. But in the day to day life who really gives a shit (pun intended).

Does the sight of a toliet scare/offend you? Before you answer think about what you want people to say when the same question is "a gun" and not "a toliet"

So you are judge, jury and executioner on what consitutes garbage?
Property is property.
You are on a slippery slope and would probably cry like a little bitch if told by the city or your neighbors how to landscape your land.
Ever think the whole point is for attention, giving it to him is what he wants.
Ignore is a skill most could do well to learn.

I did not say it is not tacky. But in the day to day life who really gives a shit (pun intended).

Does the sight of a toliet scare/offend you? Before you answer think about what you want people to say when the same question is "a gun" and not "a toliet"

My city does tell me how to landscape, they tell me what I can build and how I can build it, they decide what constitutes trash in the yard. They do so to protect property value, and to protect from infestations.

You don't even know why the toilet is there. So it is clearly not serving its purpose. You like it because it makes someones nice neighborhood look trashy. But I am on the slippery slope. LOL.

I would take it to the dump myself, because I know the kind of douche bag that puts his toilet out like a decoration, or to spite others would never clean up the mess.

My city does tell me how to landscape, they tell me what I can build and how I can build it, they decide what constitutes trash in the yard. They do so to protect property value, and to protect from infestations.

You don't even know why the toilet is there. So it is clearly not serving its purpose. You like it because it makes someones nice neighborhood look trashy. But I am on the slippery slope. LOL.

I would take it to the dump myself, because I know the kind of douche bag that puts his toilet out like a decoration, or to spite others would never clean up the mess.

It's okay. We know that you've lusted after an indoor shitter for a while now. Don't let jealousy of someone else's implied social having so many shitters that he decorates his yard with them status get the better of you. We'll help you get over the agony of splinters but we ain't kissin' no boo-boo boo-boos.

Reactions: Jscb1b
code enforcement is where in the constitution??? they might be trespassers and get treated as such also. then the owner/toilet artist who defends his property might have to burn down suspected tattle tales garage.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Shot for breaking a toilet. Yes that would go over well. He threw a rock at my trash pile, so i shot him.

Move.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I wait for code enforcement to come give them notice to clean up trash or pay ticket. Because none of us like trash.

You must live in HOA and think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Do you really really believe the city's vested interest in your properties value is for your benefit? WRONG, it is for their tax base!! Their vested interest is for themselves. They couldn't give 2 shits about you.

You think like a progressive communist, you just do.

Do you know my mother-in-law because she looses sleep over all kinds of stupid shit her neighbors do. She calls the cops at 3pm on a Saturday, because her neighbors are having a small party.

You want to draw a line, and I am telling you there is no line to draw. Either you believe in a persons individual right to live their life as they see fit OR you THINK you know what is best for others. Problem is others start to KNOW what is best for you.

Brother in-law thought his neighbor parking a trailer on the street was to much of an inconvenience. It was only there 2 days and was not a normal fixture so I am sure it was temporary. He doesn't have the balls to go talk to his neighbor (very few do these days) so he calls the city saying it is blocking traffic. Brother in-law lives on a dead end street with 4 houses, it may have been blocking 1 lane enough that 2 cars could not get by but less than 10 cars a day go down that road and they are him and all his neighbors.
Anyway, guy asks the other neighbors WTF and they don't know anything. He asks my Brother-in-law and he grows a back bone now and says "yep I called"
Well now it is game fucking on, and if you think your house is not made of glass you are an idiot. Neighbor starts calling on BIL for every nick-knack thing (they actually do live in a HOA). BIL comes home weekly with notices on his door. It has been going back and forth for almost 2 years, what a waste of fucking time and money. BIL has had enough and put his house up for sale last month.
I have got A LOT better shit to do than watch what the hell my neighbors are doing.

Last edited:
hell of a take down there... did you point out that he is a tax slave and nothing nore?

Do you really really believe the city's vested interest in your properties value is for your benefit? WRONG, it is for their tax base!! Their vested interest is for themselves. They couldn't give 2 shits about you.
Do you know my mother-in-law because she looses sleep over all kinds of stupid shit her neighbors do. She calls the cops at 3pm on a Saturday, because her neighbors are having a small party.
You want to draw a line, and I am telling you there is no line to draw. Either you believe in a persons individual right to live their life as they see fit OR you THINK you know what is best for others. Problem is others start to KNOW what is best for you.
Brother in-law thought his neighbor parking a trailer on the street was to much of an inconvenience. It was only there 2 days and was not a normal fixture so I am sure it was temporary. He doesn't have the balls to go talk to his neighbor (very few do these days) so he calls the city saying it is blocking traffic. Brother in-law lives on a dead end street with 4 houses, it may have been blocking 1 lane enough that 2 cars could not get by but less than 10 cars a day go down that road and they are him and all his neighbors.
Anyway, guy asks the other neighbors WTF and they don't know anything. He asks my Brother-in-law and he grows a back bone now and says "yep I called"
Well now it is game fucking on, and if you think your house is not made of glass you are an idiot. Neighbor starts calling on BIL for every nick-knack thing (they actually do live in a HOA). BIL comes home weekly with notices on his door. It has been going back and forth for almost 2 years, what a waste of fucking time and money. BIL has had enough and put his house up for sale last month.
I have got A LOT better shit to do than watch what the hell my neighbors are doing.

Reactions: Steel+Killer

I live in a rural town of less than 8k. Code enforcement was enacted by the municipality. It was brought up during a Hanta Virus outbreak to try and control the spread of mice through the tall weeds in peoples yards. It has worked well. I haven't had to buy mouse traps in years.

Commie, :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Sometimes I can only picture some of you guys as cartoon characters. Yes, I am a commie for believing in laws.o_O Yes, I am a commie for thinking people should clean their trash. Did you inform your brother in law he was a commie for telling people where to park? There is no grey area here you know? People must be free to do whatever they want or else.....commies.

The overreaction to the original post was enough. This is just stupid. and what your brother in law did was stupid. Yea, I am the idiot.:sneaky: Careful, you might be mistaken for a commie for telling people how to live and think.

code enforcement is where in the constitution??? they might be trespassers and get treated as such also. then the owner/toilet artist who defends his property might have to burn down suspected tattle tales garage.

Are you guys huffing paint today? So, I get 2A to have his period all over the place because I suggest breaking a toilet display. and not a word about shooting part of the police force, and committing arson. Come on 2A, that should really rub the sand into your vagina. Or wait, wouldn't obstructing his freedom to shoot anyone in his yard, make you the commie? This is just getting too confusing. No wait, the word is fucking retarded.

This whole thread is a troll on stupidity

Neighbors feuding with neighbors over stupid shit is nothing new, happens all the time, especially in VeerG land, the toilet bowl aspect to this story with the confederate flag makes it even more insane.

Trespassing on peoples land is trespassing. some people take that shit serious, not me but a lot of people do. No mention of police here other than to come clean up the goddamn mess of bad neighbors.

Sorry, Jerry, but it won't be complete until the elder statesman opines.

these threads are great for exposing those that actually believe in liberty.....and those that only believe in liberty when its convenient for them.

HOAs are the absolute worst.
Because somebody didn't think the city telling you what you could & couldn't do and demanding you pay them each year or they would take your house.....

They thought it was a great idea to have yet another group made up of the worst and most annoying / nosy / control freaks have all the same powers & nothing better to do than to just make your life hell.

Oh and short grass won't stop the rats. We have those roof rats like crazy here and all the lawns are nicely mowed, they just wait for the squirrels to eat holes in your house (literally they just eat right through the wood in your house) and then follow them in & have a nice big squirrel & rat get together in your attic.

meh, we all have our different views, only rub is when people try to remove others liberties. we are separated by 1% in thought but that 1% can seem like a grand canyon at times.

Toilet bowl planters with Confederate flag in NJ, I am surprised they have not dragged the owner and the family out in the street and administered Marxist justice to them already.

Fucking commieland

We had a family when I was growing up that got into it regularly with the local authorities over everything imaginable. They weren't terribly outré; they simply had the requisite temerity to stand up to a nattering pack of elected upper middle class one-upsmanshippers. Eventually, they got the permanent upper hand, by painting their turreted, late-Victorian home, on a wide main road lined with stately abodes, in shocking shades of purple, with grey accents. The mayor and his cabal could do nothing, and they fairly choked from the payback stuck in their outraged craws.

I've seen similar in my neighborhood growing up in commieland. Down here if they see something obvious, they send you a letter and ask you to call to discuss. Had that happen when I placed a shed too close to a right of way for tree trimming around powerlines. one call and fixed. The guy was clear they seen it from the road and did not come on the property. Good conversation and made sense , I didn't know they needed 20 feet for the tree truck but it makes sense,, no threats of fines or anything like that right off the bat, although I am sure they could go that route.

I think its all in the initial approach by the township officials, and dickhead neighbors who are normally the instigators of such bullshitterey

Last edited:
HOAs are the absolute worst.
Because somebody didn't think the city telling you what you could & couldn't do and demanding you pay them each year or they would take your house.....

They thought it was a great idea to have yet another group made up of the worst and most annoying / nosy / control freaks have all the same powers & nothing better to do than to just make your life hell.

Oh and short grass won't stop the rats. We have those roof rats like crazy here and all the lawns are nicely mowed, they just wait for the squirrels to eat holes in your house (literally they just eat right through the wood in your house) and then follow them in & have a nice big squirrel & rat get together in your attic.

Cutting tall weeds does an excellent job of controlling the spread of vermin here in the desert. I have seen the results, at my parents home, at my home, and at our rental. The wheat fields produce mice and rats, that number probably in the millions. When the fields get cut its time to look for new homes. Short grass and bare fields provide little refuge or incentive to continue into town. I would guess your rat and squirrel problems come from nearby wooded areas. Something we simply don't have.

The problem was he decorated his toilets with Confederate flags and such.

If he had put crucifixes upside down in the bowl or pictures of someone with a bullwhip sticking out of their anus I'm sure it would be ok.