• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Freedom Suppressor

Bradley

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2007
Carnesville,Georgia
FREEDOM suppressor from Liberty Suppressors is on order. The wait begins.
cool.gif

http://www.libertycans.net/freedom.html

Re: Freedom Suppressor

Very nice. If you're anything like me, this is going to be the longest 2-3 months ever. I hate the wait, but love getting that phone call from the dealer. It's like Christmas morning.
smile.gif

That's very impressive. One hell of a quiet silencer.

There are several companies on the market that claim to have 34- 35 DB silencers for .308 and I would venture to bet this may very well be the most efficient .308 silencer in the US its size or smaller.

34-35 DB .308 silencers may be possible but I don't think anyone currently markets one unless they are metering it on a short barreled rifle or something to get higher numbers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qld4390</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice. If you're anything like me, this is going to be the longest 2-3 months ever. I hate the wait, but love getting that phone call from the dealer. It's like Christmas morning.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yeah, I hate the wait but I think it's gonna be worth it.
cool.gif