• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FREEDOM

It seems I'm a bit misguided. I had no idea that this was the wrong place to share this, with the wrong audience.

Hope and Faith.....

Despite a couple historical inaccuracies I majored in philosophy and ancient Greed history), a good listen.

FJT

Oh, yeah, I'd hit it.

Hopefully Tamara will be part of the future of Canada, and it's return to FREEDOM.

Had to laugh what the judge said during the bail hearing “The courts are not a thought police. We seek only to control conduct to the extent that certain behaviour will violate or likely lead to violation of the law,” Her bail stated she cannot use social media in any way or anything related to the freedom protests. So banning someone from stating their opinion on anything to basically anything other than a wall with no one around to hear it isn’t thought police, I just love when liberals say they aren’t doing exactly what they just did, and the media just nods it’s head. Stalin and Goebbels were pikers in propaganda in comparison to todays media.

Reactions: Hayden#69