• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Freee Hazmat at Powder Valley

From what I have seen Powder Valley appears to have the cheapest starting prices depending on how much you are purchasing witht he free hazmat they look to be the best deal. I'll probably end up picking up 8 lbs of 4064 and CFE223 since Varget has become basically non existent.

They had Benchmark & I can't find any around here.

If you find Varget in stock anywhere let me know because I will be getting them back out of stock in short order! The local powder guy from Graf's told me that Hodgon had told them they should be getting back in stock by around mid March so we will see about that!

If you find Varget in stock anywhere let me know because I will be getting them back out of stock in short order! The local powder guy from Graf's told me that Hodgon had told them they should be getting back in stock by around mid March so we will see about that!
I hope see in the shelves soon I'm down to my last 5LBS a busy shooting schedule until April.

Any competition to H4350 or Varget seems like there is a good market if someone could come up with something.

I've still got a fair amount of H4350 so hopefully they can get back in stock before I am needing to restock the cupboards on it. I also put my semi-auto 6.5 build on a temporary hold so that will help slow down my H4350 powder requirements as well.