• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Friend Has Small Cell Lung Cancer

308crosshairs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2005
Dallas
Guys and Gals, I have a friend of 25 years that has been diagnosed with small cell lung cancer which is in the 4th stage. He has under gone his chemo treatment which is tough on the body

I would like to tell you a little bit about Bill. He is a great guy/friend that was on the same deer lease with me until I got my own place. He is a Ex Airforce pilot who flew the F4 (Phantom) in the sky's over Vietnam. Bill loved shooting matches with his friends at FT Wolters. He is a very good long range shooter who always placed high in matches. All of his friends are praying that he can beat this disease. If you could send prayers for Bill, I know he would be very appreciative

Re: Friend Has Small Cell Lung Cancer

Prayers coming his way, just keep things positive. My wife is an 8 year cancer survivor.

Prayers on the way.

My wife is in her 6th year and was not expected to see 2.

It ain't easy but it sure beats the alternatives.

God bless

I lost my brother to it. I can't begin to tell you how much I'll pray for him.

Best wishes for him and ones that love him.

Prayers sent, and dammit get some Essiac for him and start him on that - 4 herb tea, Native American medicine that produces better results than Chemo...

Thanks guys for the prayers and any future prayers headed Bill's way.

ArcticLight, I did pass on your suggestion, Thanks

Prayer for him. Tell him to hang in there. It's going to be some tought rides ahead. Stay sharp and focus. Small cell carcinoma is not something you want to take lightly.

Prayers being said and he will be included in a couple of prayer cirlces by the end of the day

Other Native American Indian Cancer Herbs used, Google, "Native Americans Indians Cancer Herbs". In our Navajo ways,we have a Herb Man,one goes to him for guideance and herbs,works best if one spirit is in harmony with nature. Medicine Man performs the rituials and cermonys to heal. Here spirit befiefs are important or it will fail. Explore all possibles and look into the 6,000 years of Chinese herbs and medicine practice too. prayer sent.