• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Friend's home for sale in Conservative Lee County (SW) Florida

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
If any of you are thinking of moving to the red state of Florida- this home is less than an hour from the SWFL range that goes to a mile or more.

A friend of mine is selling his second home in conservative Lee County (unincorporated North Fort Myers) Florida. It's rated as the most or second most conservative LARGE counties in Florida.

He says it's mostly Americans in the development and only a few democrats. It's just one block east of Cape Coral FL. No HOA fees, no Cape Coral city taxes, no "CDD" fees (a tax on newer homes). One road in and out so no thru traffic. Corner property that doesn't have any history of flooding, in fact the entire subdivision sits about 9-13 feet higher than the surrounding area. Hurricane resistant metal roof, hurricane shutters all around.

If I was looking for another home I'd buy it myself.

If I had to live in town, I guess that would be nice . But I like living in my small lakeside community with large 1 acre lots and surrounded by large ranches here in Texas , plus my property Taxes just dropped considerably with the 100k homestead exception., and at my age I'll probably live the rest of my life right here.

Folks... this is your chance to gain the moniker "Florida Man."

I mean... anything outrageous you want to do... preceeded by the words "Florida Man" gets you off scott free!

Buy this place! It's like a license to run naked through a convent on Mushrooms while holding an alligator and an AK-47 while doing Buddhist Monk chants and wearing a feather boa and a codpiece with a full-back tattoo of Taylor Swift and a pair of steel-toed Croc's and a live skink draped over your shoulders entwined in kinky manner with the feather boa... and noone will bat an eye!

You guys need this!

Buy. It. Now.

Sirhr

spent a few months in lee co. 20 yrs ago in a back bayou ship yard up owl creek. we would wake board in the bayou's and dodge gaters and it was dont fall, dont fall. went to breakfast in a backwoods resteraunt and when we walked in it went quiet and you could hear , They aint from around here are they.
But loved the place, them Florida rednecks are sure nuff diferent