• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Friends

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    sometimes it seems like this world can be a pile of shit.

-WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWork, get knocked down, bounce back up

-WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWork get knocked down, your older so you dont bounce but you get right back up and

-WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWork get knocked down your older yet but you get up and

-WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWork get knocked down this time you stagger back up and

-WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkthen you get knocked down and dont make it quite all the way back up and

-WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWork til finally you dont get back up and get planted.

It can seem futile except for one thing.

Friends,

Its been interesting, done a lot of stuff I never imagined, seen some amazing stuff, but in all of it, it wouldnt be tolerable

except for friends

and Ive been blessed to have a bunch or great ones. Hope to make a couple more along the way.

You never know where they'll come from, what chance meeting will bring you together., Some are only there for a short while, some are lifetime, but when you find that person its a blessing.

Thanks to all those who have befriended me along the way. I hope Ive been the same to you.

Now that Im done sniveling I think Ill go have another drink.