• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

From Mild To Wild

x ring accuracy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2008
Parrish, Fl.
www.xringaccuracy.com
Hey All,
Quick note about a rifle I just finished today. Was an old "Grandpas" rifle I picked up. It was a 7mm Rem Mag. Converted it to a 300 WM. Looks nothing like the original.
The Rem action is now trued and squared
McMillan A5 Adj Stock
CDI DBM
Benchmark Heavy Varmint SS Barrel, 1:11
Harris BiPod
CeraKote Black and OD Green paint
Pillar Bedded
Tactical Knob

Shoots like a Banshee, Target pics up soon.
Begining.jpg

Bed2.jpg

Bed1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

DW6.jpg

DW5.jpg

Com6.jpg

DW9.jpg

TB7.jpg

url]

Constructive criticism appreciated.

Re: From Mild To Wild

Sweep Your driveway, because that beauty deserves a much nice showcase! Excellent job on the transformation, and it looks like you did that "grandpa's rifle" a fantastic favor!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinyocase</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweep Your driveway, because that beauty deserves a much nice showcase! Excellent job on the transformation, and it looks like you did that "grandpa's rifle" a fantastic favor! </div></div>
You and my wife say so, LOL

Nice. The finish on that stock is slick. I started the same way, a 7mm BDL grandpaw rifle and turned in into a 300WM in a McMillan.

Wow nice transformation.

is there a reason you didnt go with a 10 twist? the 300wm really shines with the heavier bullets...of course you can really get those lighter bullets up to crazy high speeds for the splatter affect on varmits...

Regardless, very nice looking piece there. I want that stock.

Nice looking rifle!

D_TROS- The 11 twist will do 208 Amax's from a 300 WM without too much difficulty, running a twist faster than necessary doesn't always buy you anything and it can also cause problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keydiverfla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Constructive criticism appreciated. </div></div> You really need to give up the Coca Cola, too much sugar. Wow...................................amazing work!

How long can you load the rounds and still fit in the magazine?

Thanks

Good looking rifle I am sure grandpa would want it back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yoda1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loving the paint on the flutes. Excellent transformation </div></div>
Sorry grandpa, NO WAY
laugh.gif

Beautiful stick, I really like the green in the flutes to set off the color scheme.

Thanks gang,
Hate to do it but she is going up for sale. Like I said, it was a spec build for a show, which went GREAT. Shoots 1/2 guaranteed and I need room in my shop. I Have new pics I will post with the for sale thread.