• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s From the Kitchen of Teresa HEINZ....

Re: From the Kitchen of Teresa HEINZ....

I was shooting at pistol week at Camp Perry. I had to have my M9 checked out and certified for the CMP competition. Being Ex-Navy- I went to the Navy Marksmanship Unit Trailer for the weapon check and cert. One of the gunsmiths (Gunners Mate) just came back from England, and I saw a can of this conversation piece sitting above the workbench. HE said it was real- I called Bullshit...Well.....guess what-

BRUCE

The Ol' Lady and the kid went grocery shopping.The kid spots the very same item,takes a pic with his c/phone and sends it to me.

Politely inform him dick isnt on the shopping list.

But if he sees any canned Pussy, especially the pink spotfree type....pick up a couple.

308Panther

The ingredients actually look good - did you read the preparation instructions on how to prevent "spurting" LOL...their is some weird stuff on that link - guardian angel (?!?) to go with your dick (or replace it), gold shimmer shorts, and bacon mints??

A very fine English pudding.

Recipe:
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours, 00 minutes
Ingredients:
115g / 4oz raisins
55g / 2oz currants
75g /3oz dark brown sugar
Grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
225g / 8oz self-raising flour plus extra for dusting
115g /4oz shredded suet
Pinch of salt
55ml /2 fl oz milk
Preparation:
In a small bowl mix the raisins, currants, sugar and lemon rind for the filling.

Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl; add the suet and the salt and rub together to combine. Add a little milk and using a knife cut through the mixture, adding more milk little by little until it comes together. Finally use your hands to combine into a soft, elastic dough. Add more milk if necessary.

Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll into a rectangle approx 20cm x 30cm (8 x 12 inches).

Evenly spread the pudding filling mixture over the dough leaving a 1cm/ 1/2 inch border. Paint the border with a little cold water. Roll up carefully from the narrow end.

Soak a clean tea towel or cloth napkin in boiling water for a few minutes, squeeze to remove excess water.

Wrap the suet roll pudding in the napkin twisting at each end at securing with kitchen string.

Steam the pudding roll for 2 hours in a steamer. Alternatively, wrap the pudding suet roll in foil and bake in a hot oven (200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6) for 1 hour 30 mins.

Unwrap immediately, cut into thick slices and serve in warmed bowls with lashings of custard.

The Amazon.com reviews are hilarious:

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
one word; AWESOME, May 29, 2009
By jub (brooklyn, ny) - See all my reviews

Once you go spotted dick, you don't go back. The texture, the flavor.... just want it all over my face
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
Report this | Permalink
Comment

By Brad Ramirez (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews

It didn't remove the spots... Now what am I going to do with all of the sponges I bought?
Report this | Permalink

By Neildo (SLC, UT United States) - See all my reviews

I got this a few years ago during a trip to Albania. Albanians refer to it as the "gypsy curse". Some people are grossed out by the spots but I think they are glorious. Women go crazy when I bring it out at parties. They love the spongy texture. I'm glad to see that this comes in a pack of 6. I was getting tired of telling people to keep their hands of my spotted dick. Now everyone can enjoy their own.

By Kevin J. Park - See all my reviews

For far too long American shores have been bastardized by spotted dick imports. Now we finally can get our spotted dick from working American men and (with certain cosmetic or electronic inserts) women... yes most spotted dick in America originated in Britain, but we've moved on now... and serve our own spotted dick to our people. Just the way George Washington would have wanted it.

So feast Americans on American made spotted dick! Don't let any of the moist goodness goto waste!

3 of 9 people found the following review helpful:
Best Dick I ever had, October 23, 2008
By B. Erman "Dick Eater" (Corona, CA) - See all my reviews

If your looking for some spotted dick, this is the best you will ever find.

3 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
This hits the 'spot'., December 29, 2007
By Claudia L. Davis "Flip's mom" (NYC) - See all my reviews

This hits the 'spot' especially when you are alone and now in a 6 pack no less.
Report this | Permalink
Comment

1 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
this product is dangerous, May 11, 2009
By Tanker132 "Tanker132" (MI, USA) - See all my reviews

I ordered the spotted dick. After eating I felt a little strange. I went to the bathroom and to my horror realized that I had this horrible disease. Luckily 1 gallon 128 <span style="font-weight: bold">Floz Tuscan Whole Milk cleared this up for me. </span>Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Report this | Permalink
Comment

11 of 34 people found the following review helpful:
Nothing that a dose of penicillin can't cure!!!, November 26, 2007
By BargainGal "BargainGal" (USA) - See all my reviews

Are they kidding? Who would name a product this? Really!!! Love the part about preventing it from spurting...LOL!
Report this | Permalink
Comment (1)

BTW, this Amazon Tuscan Whole Milk has over 1,000 reviews and they are hilarious:

http://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Whole-Milk-...howViewpoints=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

BTW, this Amazon Tuscan Whole Milk has over 1,000 reviews and they are hilarious:

http://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Whole-Milk-...howViewpoints=1

1+. I like the one "my cats themselves ordered 50 gallons for the low, low price of 779.47, but their coats of much sleeker and shinier now"...

</div></div>