• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Front and Rear Bag Rider ?s

JasonPaul

Competitor, Hunter, Mechanic and Family Man.
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2020
NJ
I was searching the forum but haven’t found much in terms of what I’m looking for. I’ve seen guys at the matches using a front bag rider plate which is roughly 3” maybe 4” wide with a barricade stop integrated. Does anyone know what it is they use?

The closest I found was the XLR plate but it’s sold out and doesn’t have a baracaide stop. My second option would be maybe picking up a Area 419 Arca rail setup but im not sure that would be as good since I’d rather a wider plate then just the arca rail.

Last but not least does anyone make a rear angled bag rider that’s metal that attaches to a pic rail? I trying to add a little weight to my Buttstock since it’s going to end up being a little light on the rear. Most are plastic and I’ve had kinda shitty luck with those on the last rifle.

I’m trying to balance this rifle and add some features I’ll get good use of while shooting off various setups.

You mean like a gray ops or 419 rail changer plates that slide up and down the arca?
B82E2D3C-D9BE-4869-9626-A77AC02CB579.jpeg

Or are you talking about a benchrest bag rider that’s static but tracks in the rest?

Kinda the same width but the plate was permanently mounted in front of the mag well with a large barricade stop. No bag attached either since they all had them in hand. I haven’t been able to find anything online that looks like what these guys used. I’m starting to think it might of been custom made since only 4 guys had them that I noticed.

It looked very much like this with a bump stop. It fit right up to the mag well tightly, anyone know what this is?

Attachments

• CA38BC00-D6EA-4804-820B-EE9D83E9C73B.jpeg
    CA38BC00-D6EA-4804-820B-EE9D83E9C73B.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 85
Me either but it’s tight to the rifle and has a pretty slick design. Someone on here has to know who makes it lol

I think I found it, Gray Ops makes it. Not sure if they added a stop to it or if it was a option. Looks like they made two versions so I’ll have to find the V1 and check it out.

Here it is, they must of added a stop or had one on the rifle that this fit nicely into. After searching more I figured it out. They used the MPA barricade stop with one of these bag riders so they could easily remove everything when shooting prone. Sweet little setup but I don’t have a MPA chassis so I’d have to make my own stop.

Last edited: