• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Front S. trouble

Re: Front S. trouble

So, $8,050,000 for three people who felt they were ripped off with their lifetime membership???

Lifetime memberships to FS are $2,683,333???

Don't know that much about Front site but seems typical of ambulance chasers that try to "get rich" from business. $8 mil that is f*cked up, to force a business out of business rather than just Get your money back and get out.

Yup... sounds like bullshit to me.

It is a shame to watch this country circle the drain like this.

The lowlifes prey on the successful, and not only get away with it... but are encouraged to do so.

This sense of entitlement turns my stomach.

The history of the issues and lawsuits go back a long way with lots of claims and counterclaims to be read. It involves more than a membership fee if I recall correctly. The 3 men started the class action so there are other members of the "class" that share in the proceeds of the lawsuit. The article also says the fund was short by almost 5.5 million so I don't think there is 8 million to divide just yet. If the read the end of the article and assuming the information is correct, you should suspect there is some shady business practice associated with Front Site

Yeah, there's a lot more under the hood on this one from what I've been hearing from key people.

As I recall, I think the original lawsuit stemmed from them promising members land to build "gated estate" homes, but the RICO anti-trust lawsuit would imply there's definitely more to the picture than a few memberships. I think the plaintiffs don't want to go public with their side. Do you really believe the press these days anyway?
There was also a wrongful death lawsuit stemming from faulty equipment/16 y.o. line equipment operator that was a separate case.
I also read somewhere there were 7 or 8 "shooting accidents". Makes you wonder about wanting to take a class there.