• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Frontier Armory LW-15, Polymer Lower

Re: Frontier Armory LW-15, Polymer Lower

Was just about to post about this, but found this thread...

anyone?

going once? twice?

99 bucks for a lower seems good. pretty lightweight for a shorty upper to make with as well.

I just received 3 of them.

The fit and finish is excellent. I put them on several different uppers and they fit nicely. The Pmags are tight in them. For a polymer lower, I have no complaints. It did take around 4wks to receive them though.

Those guys are out here in Vegas. I bought a Plum Crazy lower from them and its durable as hell. For a $120 dollar lower that comes with the lower parts kit it's a pretty good buy and to be honest the polymer trigger isn't too shabby.

Another good company out here that makes very very nice lower billet receivers is Lock-N-Load. The design is exactly that of Mega Arms, POF etc... and they're only $145.

If these were available at a nearby store I'd pick one up but having them shipped to local FFL, prices quickly add up and not worth it.