• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fruitcake

bear poking.gif

Just 'sayin...

Sirhr

You guys do know what he does with those excess fruitcakes don't you?

He takes then to elderly/nursing homes.

I heard he fed them to the squirrels in the back yard.

I'm guessing it went something like this:

Sit out there with a cup of coffee and a pile of cake.
Take a bite, throw it at a squirrel, spit, rinse with coffee and repeat. 🤣

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Nobody is worse than that genocidal sex predator.

But he and his giant ego are running for NY AG now! Really! Attorney General of NY.

Slogan is probably gonna be "Slapping Fannies and Killing Grannies!"

Sirhr
Yeah, how is that even possible with his past record of sexual harassment and assaults now....but I guess in this clownworld, anything is possible.

Doc

• Angry
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I thought there was only one fruitcake and it just keeps getting "regifted". Surely no one was dumb enough to make a second one.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
I mean….

50 fruitcakes ending up on my exes door stop might be worth a laugh or to. 🤣

Wonder if anyone has a large pink box with black lettering laying around I could send her? 😱
I'm sure you have one from your pink cons or crocs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

What’s the new address? Asking for….uh… the postman

I still think the cup should have a fruitcake stage. No other support can be used except fruitcake. I’m sure jc can make a fruitcake target.

Such blasphemy . Fruitcake is the food of the gods . Ya'll mother hmm Haas need Jesus .