• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS 112 Match Burners

BJG1979

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2017
500 same lot# $210 shipped PP f&f

C7360BF1-62EC-407B-99DB-5D5F38CA179E.jpeg

And they are gone. Thanks for the heads up mike.
been dealing with shit we talked about yesterday since i woke up this morning. Fixing to go dark i believe. Back to the 70’s. Lol. Bit it aint

What’s your address. I’ll get these shipped in the morning

And they are gone. Thanks for the heads up mike.
been dealing with shit we talked about yesterday since i woke up this morning. Fixing to go dark i believe. Back to the 70’s. Lol. Bit it aint

So sorry that shit happened.
Going 70's huh?
You need some bell bottoms or platforms?

Not in need of them. Actually looking for some 105 -109 bergers. Just some identity shit going on. All will be good on my end. I appreciate the offer though
@Northfl hope everything is ok. As a fellow Floridian are you in need of the Barnes?

Not in need of them. Actually looking for some 105 -109 bergers. Just some identity shit going on. All will be good on my end. I appreciate the offer though

Of course. I felt bad after posting and put 2 and 2 together and it was you all. Just wanted to make sure you were tapped out. Sorry about that man. It sucks i hope everything works out for you.

Nah i am all god for now. appreciate the put it forward effort.
some shit popped up that i need to deal with on another level For the time being.

Of course. I felt bad after posting and put 2 and 2 together and it was you all. Just wanted to make sure you were tapped out. Sorry about that man. It sucks i hope everything works out for you.