• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: AI AICS 300WM Magazines - 5 rounders AI-0479 **GONE**

matt2143

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2009
    Northern, VA
    I have 11 7 0 Accuracy International AICS AW/AT & AI AW 5 round 300WM AI-0479 magazines for sale. They are all like new (only reason why I am listing as used is they have definitely been inserted into a chassis) but look just like the NEW ones I sold but also have been bouncing around in a box for a long while.

Pics below to show the finish of these.

$75 each Shipped! **SOLD**

Last edited:
    Got the 4 mags in today and they look and function flawless. Buy with confidence guys

Received two nice mags. Came upon your AXAICS chassis and mag deal, and decided that was worthwhile, so please ignore my post requesting two new mags, since you are providing three mags with the chassis. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Updated the add. All the ones that never had been inserted into a chassis are gone. These all look as though they never had been loaded but visibly have been inserted into a chassis.

I have 11 7 1 Accuracy International AICS AW/AT & AI AW 5 round 300WM AI-0479 magazines for sale. They are all like new (only reason why I am listing as used is they have definitely been inserted into a chassis) but look just like the NEW ones I sold but also have been bouncing around in a box for a long while.

Pics below to show the finish of these.

$75 each Shipped!

Buy three or more and take $5 off each mag

Matt,
    I think you sent me a new mag by mistake😋
    If you have one left, send me another invoice. I am a sucker for a great deal.
    Thanks again!
    PayPal to [email protected]