• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: AI-AX/SA 6creed 4.2k

Cody S

Not A Scammer
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Hazard, Kentucky
comes with the aftermarket "AI Comp trigger"
4200$
6mm Creedmoor 24 inch 1:8 from accurate ordinance with only a few hundred rounds on it.
can also do you a good deal on scope mount and atlas bipod if you're interested.
OD green, very few scuffs, excellent condition.

Last edited:
I'm happy to upload higher def images via fb or something. just specify what you'd like to see. serious inquiries only please.

Attachments

• 20210630_112327.jpg
    20210630_112327.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 523
  • Love
Reactions: 37L1 and hjAICS300
still up for sale.
if I've somehow missed you please keep bombing my inbox until I answer. a lot of interest and such so I do apologize if ive ignored anyone.
all my items are still up for sale

Curious if you would sell without a barrel and if so how much $$ feel free to pm me if you prefer it not be public.

comes with the aftermarket "AI Comp trigger"
4200$
6mm Creedmoor 24 inch 1:8 from accurate ordinance with only a few hundred rounds on it.
can also do you a good deal on scope mount and atlas bipod if you're interested.
OD green, very few scuffs, excellent condition.
Any chance you’d wanna trade the whole rifle package with that TT for a white phos pvs27 with a 2400+ FOM?

Reactions: Huskydriver