• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PRS accessories

ClangClang

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2017
MD
ALL SOLD

Sirui K30-X Ballhead - $125 $115 shipped SOLD
Brand new, never used. Might have been mounted to a set of legs once, but definitely never left the house. The clamp is arca compatible. Was originally just over $150 from Amazon after tax. Price drop to $115.

5NyUNJ4h.jpg

"The Sac" Stabilization Bag - $29 shipped SOLD
Stabilization bag. Best use I've found is for laying over a car window frame or roof top, but functions in most scenarios and positions where you would use a comparable size bag. It is full of poly fill, weighs approximately 5.5 lbs, and is 10" x 10"x 3". It has a zipper so you can add/remove fill, a shoulder strap for easy carrying, and elastic daisy chain on the bottom for storing accessories. Was originally made/sold by uniqueimages.com - no longer in business. Was originally $90 IIRC.

Armageddon Gear Precision Rifle Sling - $89 shipped SOLD
Brand new, never used. This is the QD version in multicam. Was $103 from AG after shipping.

AI pattern Magazines - $125 shipped for both SOLD
AI 5 round mag in .308, used maybe twice. Like new. Accurate-Mag 10 round in .308, doesn't look like it's ever been used. Both fit 6.5 Creed as well. Selling together as a package. Both fit standard R700 pattern actions. They were for my Seekins Havak in 6.5, but I sold the rifle, so no longer need the mags either.

W1qQlj0h.jpg

Last edited:
I believe I had the first post and PM. Should’ve had first chance, but no response to my PM and someone else is sending payment....??... is what is..

I believe I had the first post and PM. Should’ve had first chance, but no response to my PM and someone else is sending payment....??... is what is..

Correct, your PM did arrive a short while earlier, but yours was a technical inquiry and included an offer below my asking price and the other user wrote in with a firm "I'll take them." When I logged in that afternoon, I had multiple PMs waiting for me and I obviously responded to the full offer first. He responded and paid promptly.

Last edited:
Reactions: rjz5400