• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: APA 7WSM or GAP 300WSM

RHutch

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 23, 2005
    Frisco, TX
    Here's the deal... I don't need both of these fine hunting rifles and and am selling one or the other....not both.
    I don't have a strong preference for one or the other. Both are lazers and have smoked game out past 400 yards.
    I had both built from virgin parts.
    Haven't shot either in probably two years and I need room in the safe. Spending most of my time with standard short action cartridges, bringing my kids up to speed on smaller platforms, and I have a 375 HH if I need a thumper.

The Green/Black One: $2300 $2200

APA (American Precision Arms) 7WSM built in 2009
    * FN SPR WSM action and bottom metal, bought new. (Max COAL 3.00")
    * NEAR 20MOA rail
    * Jewell trigger
    * Broughton 1:9 SS #4 barrel at 24"
    * McMillan Sako Hunter stock, standard fill, Decelerator pad, 13.75 LOP
    * All metal coated satin black
    * 148 rounds down the tube, all 168 VLDH
    * This rifle was proofed by APA , with their logo stamped right behind the muzzle as is their custom.
    * The front sling swivel is a little "chewed up" as it needed tightening on a COLD Colorado hunt and all I had was a cheap ass multi-tool. Functions fine. Otherwise the rifle is in excellent condition

The Tan One: Sold Pending Funds

GAP 300WSM built in 2014
    * Defiance Rebel XM action with XM bottom metal (Max COAL 3.2")
    * Defiance 20MOA rail
    * Jewell trigger
    * Bartlein 1:10 SS #3 fluted, 25"
    * Vais Micro break
    * McMillan Hunter stock, Edge fill, 1/2" Decelerator pad, 13.75 LOP
    * All metal ceracoated titanium, except the bolt which is moly coated I believe
    * 112 rounds down the tube, all 190 VLDH
    * Rifle is in perfect functional and cosmetic condition
    ** Scope and rings are not included

I will ship in a hard case within a box. Shipping cost is $45 and will be from an individual to your FFL.

In addition, I have virgin Winchester Brass for both. 336 pieces of 7WSM and 280 pieces of 300WSM. Can sell Redding dies as well for either rifle.
    This would be in addition to the rifle and I would discuss the prices with the rifle buyer. Not interested in selling it until/if either rifle sells.

Last edited:
    B367BC6A-C4B9-4E73-997D-0FE280B7A9BB.jpeg
    1A2C544A-4CFA-4AE7-B5EF-1A1263CDE842.jpeg
    1A2C544A-4CFA-4AE7-B5EF-1A1263CDE842.jpeg

Reactions: AfghanDM