• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: AR-10 6.5 Creed (JP, Seekins, Timney)

srt-4_uk

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2011
Nebraska
Build this as my ultimate long range semi auto. Lots of high end parts bought and I've put a whopping 5 rounds through it to get the gas adjusted before the range closed. Stole the scope that was on it to put on my rimfire and it's sat in the safe since. Does not come with the Area 419 thread adaptor or knockoff bipod (trust me, it's shit. You don't want it). JP stuff and charging handle were bought used. Everything else was bought new. Previous owner says barrel has under 100 rounds + my 5 so lets call it 105 rounds. Parts list as follows

Seekins build kit
JP barrel kit (Black thermal dissipator, 2 piece clamp on adustable gas block, black teflon finish)
JP LMOS w/ bolt (QPQ finish)
JP SCS
Timney Calvin Elite (Comes with all shoes. Will swap for a brand new Triggertech Diamond for an extra $50)
Ergo 0 degree TDX
Radian Charging handle
POF roller cam pin
Luth AR stock, buffer tube small parts

Just under $3000 to build this. Selling for $2250 Shipped/insured. Please ensure your FFL will accept from an individual.

Last edited:
Reactions: shooter65
That’s a beautiful rifle, I’m gunna put that one on my list when this country goes back to normal.