• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS: Ares ETR 4.5-30x56, includes AADMOUNT caps and MKM throw lever, price drop to $700

penguinofsleep

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2020
Somewhere USA
Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 with APRS6 mil reticle. Includes AADMOUNT caps and MKM throw lever, both pictured. Does not include the pictured scope rings.

$700 net to me. Not looking for trades on optics rn per the below.

Has 1 or 2 small marks on the finish (under the wrap). Can provide pictures of these if needed. Tiny marks in pictures on glass is just dust - can provide another picture if needed. Will not ship with CR2032 battery to simplify shipping but pictures do show the illumination working properly.

Glass and function are fine. Have been very happy with this optic since buying it and am still happy today - only selling because I got a good deal on a (much) more expensive optic for the same 22lr rifle and don't have other rifles or builds that need an optic right now.

edit: I do not have original box. This is just the scope with the caps and throw lever. the scope itself will be bubble wrapped and placed in a box with additional packing material.

Attachments

• bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 89
  • illum.JPG
    illum.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 80
  • obj.JPG
    obj.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 76
  • ocu.JPG
    ocu.JPG