• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FS: ATN OTSS 4T Thermal, FLIR E4,

hjAICS300

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Los Angeles
Remaining items here :

ATN OTS 4T Thermal Smart HD monocular 640x480 2.5-25x - Like new as well. = $2,500 shipped

FLIR E4 wifi - used a few time, like new condition too. = $850 shipped

Hawke 4-16x50 AO = $225 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_6052.jpg
    IMG_6052.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_6057.jpg
    IMG_6057.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_6058.jpg
    IMG_6058.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_6059.jpg
    IMG_6059.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6060.jpg
    IMG_6060.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6061.jpg
    IMG_6061.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6062.jpg
    IMG_6062.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6163.jpg
    IMG_6163.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
Bump, I just got back from short trip. Will add more stuff soon. I'm open to make a "black friday" deal for the hide's fellows :)

Bump, I just got back from short trip. Will add more stuff soon. I'm open to make a "black friday" deal for the hide's fellows :)
Howdy. I just joined the group, and I am interested in your Pulsar Axion xm30f. I just got back from a hunting trip to TX, and I borrowed one of these and liked it a lot. I found a black friday deal on one, but saw your post and thought I would check with you to see what you would be willing to sell if for? If you are in the LA area, I can drive to you with cash so you don't have to ship it. Thanks - Dave

Reactions: hjAICS300
Howdy. I just joined the group, and I am interested in your Pulsar Axion xm30f. I just got back from a hunting trip to TX, and I borrowed one of these and liked it a lot. I found a black friday deal on one, but saw your post and thought I would check with you to see what you would be willing to sell if for? If you are in the LA area, I can drive to you with cash so you don't have to ship it. Thanks - Dave
I just pm you

@hjAICS300 after finding so many items to purchase on your past listing, I’ve had this one bookmarked for 18 days now in anticipation of what you might be adding onto your offerings. You must be cleaning your garage about as fast and efficiently as I find myself typically working through mine, lol. Just joshin ya, lol!

But in all seriousness to any potential buyers, GREAT guy to deal with! As an example, the one item out of a whole stash of stuff I purchased from him a few months ago, a crossbow, ended up being missing the assistive cocking device. This crossbow is sold online both with and without the device, so simple enough to make the mistake of whether or not your model had it included or not, especially when he had purchased it years prior and never used it, still being NIB. When I went to put it together and found the last MIA, seller made me whole immediately, at HIS suggestion of doing so following my initial inquiry regarding the missing part, before I ever even suggested that I should be compensated for the missing part. The cocking device is sold as an aftermarket add on for those who might want it after their initial purchase without. Looked up the price to buy one on Amazon, including tax and shipping, and he had a refund sent to me for the full amount the same day! So buyers, deal with confidence, he sells quality stuff, and will make it right on the off chance that something does go awry.

@Trent A ,
Bro, it's holiday and i'm lazy.. have been stuffing my face with food for the whole last week ... Just barely back lol . I will add more stuff soon. literally cleaning the whole entire garage, gun room, man cave to make room for my ride LOL .. I feel like being holiday mode .. and wanna do nothing LOL

• Haha
I just update the thread with the list of all the items, and pictures of the accessories and some lower end scope. All the parts are listed in much lower price vs anywhere I can find online. I really do not have time to pack 1 item of $20 and ship to someone, it'd be a waste of time. I would rather have someone pick a bunch of items to make it worth while to ship (Group them over $100 or something).
If someone wants all of them, I can make a deal for sure.

Bump. some items sold. I wanna get rid of these before NY. Have no room or used for them. I don't wanna take any trade either as I'm all set with ammos, rifles, scopes and parts.

I'm selling bunch of stuff I accumulated for a while , and still have them.

Pulsar Axion xm30f - Like new. = sold

ATN OTS 4T Thermal Smart HD monocular 640x480 2.5-25x - Like new as well. = $2,500 shipped

ATN IR850 Supernova - Brand new, never even opened out of packaging yet . = SOLD

FLIR E4 wifi - used a few time, like new condition too. = $850 shipped.

Magpul hunter stock for Remington 7009 short action, never used, come with a mag too and all accessories. It's the Mlok one, gray color . = SOLD

BCM gun fighter sopmod (3) = $40 each shipped.

BCM gunfighter grip mod 3 (3) = $10 each shipped.

CTR cheek raise (3) = $10 each shipped.

AR 15 cage muzzle brake (3), AR thread ½-28 = $10 each shipped.

Daniel Defense Muzzle Device (2) , AR thread ½-28 = $30 each shipped.

Vicker Tac mag floor plate for Glock (3) = $10 each shipped.

Xgrip glcok 26-27 C = $10 shipped.

Recover Rail for glock 30 = $20 shipped.

Recover Grip and Rail for 1911 (2) = $25 each shipped

Thorne Tail 1913 offset for pic light mount (2) = $30 each shipped

Daniel Defense lower parts kits without grip – ambi = $60 shipped

CQR grip = $20 shipped.

True north grip stop (3) = $25 each shipped.

Olight Sigurd = $50 shipped.

AR upper /part (not sure brand) = $20 shipped

Trex offset mount for Trijicorn RMR (right) = $50 shipped.

AR carry handle = $10 shipped.

Some AR lower part kits (2) with grip = $20

Manta Strobe = $150 shipped.

Trijicon night sight for Glock standard frame = $100 shipped.

Some CZ grip (don’t remember which model) = FREE

1911 grip = FREE

Glock upgrade kits from Rock your glock, Tyrant Tac , Gen 3 of G17,19 (trigger, spring, mag release, extended mag release and bunch of stuff) = $75 shipped.

Vortex Sonora scope with mount. 4-12x44 Dead hold BDC, comes with Vortex mount. = $100 shipped

Hawke 4-16x50 AO = $225 shipped. Or $275 shipped with Warne mount

Nikon Prostaff 3-9x50 Matte BDC , USED, some mark here and there = $100 shipped.

There will be more to come, just give me time please :D
Would you consider $80 for the Vortex Sonora, vortex mount, and 1911 grips?

Reactions: hjAICS300