• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Bergara B14R, XLR element chassis, Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25 MRAD

Doctorwho1138

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2010
Deep in the woods
Up for sale is a Bergara B14R carbon barreled action and a XLR Industries Element 4.0 chassis. I am also listing the Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 MRAD with vortex flip covers. Includes everything from the factory supplied by Vortex. It’s been wrapped since day one. No marks that I am aware of. When I take apart the rifle I will look for scope ring marks.

The Bergara B14R with 30 MOA scope base. Price is $600 with 3 magazines manufactured by Bergara. Factory trigger will be included

Next is the Vortex strike Eagle 5-25X56 scope. Like new condition with vortex factory flip covers. Also included is a Vortex bubble level 34mm Price is $550 OBO

XLR 34mm medium rings are $50

Lastly is the XLR industries Element 4.0 chassis here is everything included from the order and specs. The price is $550 for everything listed here
  • MLOK-picatinny-rails_thumb.png
    1 x M-LOK™ Picatinny Rail - 4.5" 11 Slot for $25.00 each
  • Shopify_ThumbRest_thumb.jpg
    1 x Adjustable Thumb Rest for $55.00 each
  • 1 x Element 4.0 Chassis for $667.00 each
    Action:Remington 700 SA (clones)
    Right-hand or Left-hand Bolt?:Ambidextrous
    Chassis Color:Anodized Black (+$0)
    Buttstock:TR-2 (+$250)
    Buttstock Color:Anodized Black (+$0)r
    Grip:Ergo (+$42)
    Side-Folding Buttstock Adapter:None - Fixed Stock
Payment can be supplied by check (10 business days to clear), Zelle or PP FF or PP plus 3%

Please feel free to DM me with any questions or any offers. Low balls will be ignored. I can provide additional pictures if necessary. I can ship next day or following for everything except the barreled action. I will sending that through my FFL so please allow a little extra time for that. The rifle shoots great with SK Rifle Match and SK standard.
3533A394-7F18-426A-A0D9-403F4DCA697C.jpeg

Reactions: DubfromGA
Up for sale is a Bergara B14R carbon barreled action and a XLR Industries Element 4.0 chassis. I am also listing the Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 MRAD with vortex flip covers. Includes everything from the factory supplied by Vortex. It’s been wrapped since day one. No marks that I am aware of. When I take apart the rifle I will look for scope ring marks.

The Bergara B14R with 30 MOA scope base. Price is $600 with 3 magazines manufactured by Bergara. Factory trigger will be included

Next is the Vortex strike Eagle 5-25X56 scope. Like new condition with vortex factory flip covers. Also included is a Vortex bubble level 34mm Price is $550 OBO

XLR 34mm medium rings are $50

Lastly is the XLR industries Element 4.0 chassis here is everything included from the order and specs. The price is $550 for everything listed here
  • MLOK-picatinny-rails_thumb.png
    1 x M-LOK™ Picatinny Rail - 4.5" 11 Slot for $25.00 each
  • Shopify_ThumbRest_thumb.jpg
    1 x Adjustable Thumb Rest for $55.00 each
  • 1 x Element 4.0 Chassis for $667.00 each
    Action:Remington 700 SA (clones)
    Right-hand or Left-hand Bolt?:Ambidextrous
    Chassis Color:Anodized Black (+$0)
    Buttstock:TR-2 (+$250)
    Buttstock Color:Anodized Black (+$0)r
    Grip:Ergo (+$42)
    Side-Folding Buttstock Adapter:None - Fixed Stock
Payment can be supplied by check (10 business days to clear), Zelle or PP FF or PP plus 3%

Please feel free to DM me with any questions or any offers. Low balls will be ignored. I can provide additional pictures if necessary. I can ship next day or following for everything except the barreled action. I will sending that through my FFL so please allow a little extra time for that. The rifle shoots great with SK Rifle Match and SK standard. View attachment 7979152
How much did the accuracy improve in the chassis over the standard stock? I ask because I have one