• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Bergara Premier LRP Elite Rifle 6.5CM

Frank1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2019
I am downsizing my precision shooting to .223 bolts these days so am putting my Bergara Premier LRP Elite rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor up for sale. I purchased the LRP Elite new in Nov., 2016 and have about 1375 rounds down the barrel using only Hornady 140 or 147 grain ELDM cartridges (no hand loading). This rifle has always brought tons of smiles at the range when coupled with a quality optic and bipod. It is an absolute tack driver. The barrel is 24" with a muzzle break and has the Mega Orias chassis with Magpul PRS butt stock and Bergara Premier action. This model was discontinued in 2019. The rifle itself is in excellent condition, with only some slight scuffing to the Cerakote finish on the frame near the bolt as shown.

I am selling the rifle as pictured only, no bipod or scope, but you will receive three (3) 10 round PMAG magazines and one, five (5) round magazine AND the Bergara soft carry case.

SOLD Price is $1325. inclusive of US shipping from my FFL to your FFL only. I accept PayPal F&F discreet or USPS money orders (No Zelle or Venmo). PM me with any questions.

Here are some specs. from Bergara, and you can find out more information at their website.
  • Weight: 10.95 lbs (6.5 CM)
  • Overall Length: 43.5” (6.5 CM)
  • Barrel Length: 24” (6.5 CM), 416 SS Cerakote finish
  • Magazine: AICS style detachable
  • Trigger: TriggerTech® Frictionless Release Technology™
  • Barrel Taper: No. 5.5
  • Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with thread protector
  • Stock: Mega® Orias™ with Magpul® PRS butt-stock
  • Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8 X 40 screws
CALIBER/TWIST: 6.5 CREEDMOOR/1:8

Last edited:
That's a darn good deal, esp with half the barrel life remaining and Bergara's $500 rebarrel/Cerakote service. I'm sure they'd make that scuff vanish during a rebarrel op.

Reactions: Frank1