• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Beyond Clothing CLS PCU L5 Cold Fusion Shock Soft Shell Pants Med-Regular Coyote

LAR Dragoon

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2004
SC
For those of you aware and not aware of a brand called Beyond Clothing, I have about 10 pair of their CLS PCU L5 Cold Fusion Shock Soft Shell Pants size Med Reg (coyote). This is a genuine pair of US Navy SEAL-issued Cold Fusion Softshell Pants in a Men's size Medium Regular (MR). Made by Beyond Clothing as Level 5 of the CLS/PCU Layering system, this pair is brand new with the retail tags still attached.

Beyond clothing PCU level 5 softshell pants. The PCU system was designed for special operations units and consisted of 7 levels or layers. Made of tweave durastretch with an inner fleece lining these are both warm and tough. The waist is fully adjustable to go bigger or smaller with velcro tabs. Zippered pockets and up the leg to easily donne with boots. Original price $450 a pair.

$180 shipped!

Message if interested

Attachments

• BC1.jpg
    BC1.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 272
  • BC2.jpg
    BC2.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 281
  • BC3.jpg
    BC3.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 282
  • BC4.jpg
    BC4.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 279
  • BC5.jpg
    BC5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 226
  • BC6.jpg
    BC6.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 240
  • BC7.jpg
    BC7.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 247
Found the jacket that goes with these pants in a local Army surplus shop, close to brand new.

Dont think seller knew what the gear was, he had it mixed in with a bunch of the new USA OCP thin material rain jackets. Price was as good a deal as these pants for US Made gear. Unknown to seller and me at time of purchase there was a IR US Navy jack velcro flag patch in one of the sleeve pockets, sweet!

Im in for one of the three pairs of pants taken.

Buy with confidence - great dealer that describes his products accurately.

Last edited:
Pants received.

Great deal.

Mediums look a bit big.

5-10, 180, usually a 30 inch inseam. Room to layer.

If you are lower end large th se might work.

Convinced Otte Gear just copies Beyond Clothing/Crye using cheaper material and China Flu infected labor.

These are real deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAR Dragoon
Just got back from elk season, I wore these pants over the polartec underalls and had zero problems in 10-20 F weather with significant wind for several days. The only issue I had was the zipper stop on the slash pockets popped off so I have to sew on a replacement. Would buy again!

Awesome pants. I’m trying To understand the sizing... I’m typically a large/Xl guy and I wear size 36 waist typically. Assuming these will be too snug in order to be able to fit any type of base layer underneath? What you think?

Awesome pants. I’m trying To understand the sizing... I’m typically a large/Xl guy and I wear size 36 waist typically. Assuming these will be too snug in order to be able to fit any type of base layer underneath? What you think?
Yes, too small for you.
Inseam is 32/33
Waist is 34 and will adjust out a couple inches via velcro tabs built into the waist.

One pair left
Matching Size Large Level 7 Primaloft Parka -$200

I've ran into all sorts of variations of PCU 5s. Are these the version that you layer over your issue pants or are these standalone lvl 5 that replace the issue pants and are considered the replacement uniform?

If they are the replacement version, Ill take a pair.

You can wear these stand alone.

They are like a short, pile fleece interior with a stretchy exterior.

They are plenty warm, I ve only worn them once so far but I have the matching jacket top that I wear more often, New England climate zone.

I'm 510, 33-34 waist. They run a bit big on me. If you get real cold, easy to add a polypropylene or silk layer.

They would be good ski pants but may let Air through in a strong enough wind.

They are long on the inseam for me....I have to fold the hem under.

Last edited:
I've ran into all sorts of variations of PCU 5s. Are these the version that you layer over your issue pants or are these standalone lvl 5 that replace the issue pants and are considered the replacement uniform?

If they are the replacement version, Ill take a pair.
Yes, these pants are intended to replace your uniform pants as stated by pmclaine.