• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

darth_ritis

money hater
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2013
    Frederick, CO
    Selling my 7mm Rem Mag build. Not doing elk season this year and want to pay off my AXMC early.
    Excellent condition, approximately 150 rounds fired. Action feels smooth as glass.

Specs:
    • Bighorn TL3 LA action, DLC coated, medium tang, 30 MOA scope rail
    • X-Caliber 26", 1-8" twist, fluted MTU contour barrel with 5/8-24 muzzle thread
    • PatriotValleyArms Shockwave brake
    • TriggerTech diamond trigger
    • KRG Bravo stock, heavy buttpad spacer, QD sling points on left side, spigot bipod mount with arca rail, HopticsUSA cheek pad
    • AccurateMag 5-round metal AICS mag included
    She's a shooter, set up for heavy bullets and long range. Happy to share my target load with the buyer if they intend to reload. She's a bit heavy (12.5 lbs) for a hunting rifle, but if you're set up with a tripod it's golden.

$2000 shipped continental US from my FFL to your FFL, no exceptions. No trades please. First "I'll take it" in thread or DM is the winner.

TL3-7mm-1.jpg

TL3-7mm-2.jpg

TL3-7mm-3.jpg

TL3-7mm-4.jpg

TL3-7mm-5.jpg

TL3-7mm-6.jpg

Last edited: