• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Blueprinted Remington 700 SA 7mm-08 Rem

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    A few months ago, after shooting right-handed forever, I bought a LH Nucleus and it totally changed the way I shoot. This has been a great rifle for me, but it's lefty for me from now on. This a 700 SA that has been blueprinted, has an oversized bolt knob and fluted bolt, a Badger scope base, and sits in a Bravo stock. The barrel is a Shilen Select Match 9tw with about 700 rounds down it. I say about because I lost all data on like four guns a few months ago when I tried to switch the layout, but I'm pretty confident it's close to the 700 mark give or take. The brake is an APA LB. The color on the Bravo is KRG's gray color, the barreled action is Duracoated Sniper Gray and the bolt is Duracoated flat black. The trigger is a Timney Calvin Elite. Included is the KRG ARCA spigot and the Sawtooth ARCA rail. With the rifle comes 372 pieces of Lapua brass, 150 of which has not yet been fired. The brass is ready to go less primers...of course. I went and shot a few groups with it today (see pics) and it did pretty well considering the only ammo I had loaded for it was never fully developed as evidenced by the pics. Still, she did nicely. I was shooting the 168 VLDs today and the seating depth needs to be adjusted, but I have been very impressed with the 166 ATips which I planned to go to once the VLDs were shot up.
    $1300 1200shipped within the lower 48. I'm going to basically build a left hand clone of this as the replacement, thus the only trades I'm interested in would be for a left hand action comparable to a Nucleus. Sale is for the rifle only, no scope, rings, or bipod. I will try to find a 5rd mag if you need one. The groups you see in targets 1-3 are 3 rounds, target 4 is five rounds, and target 5 is 12 rounds. It's hard to make out in the pics, but there are some grippy sticky things in strategic locations, if you don't want them I will gladly remove them. Feel free to message me with questions.
    22B72032-6C67-46E2-8238-38C3DB834B18_1_201_a.jpeg

tempImage8Z0TNn.jpg

tempImagezdYu3z.jpg

Last edited: