• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FS: **Bolt lift kits for Savages** (2nd batch)

Dolomite_Supafly

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2009
E. TN
This is the 2nd batch,

$20 shipped via PayPal. Contact me for the address.

Cup is made from 303 stainless so they will not rust. The ball bearing is a Rockwell C80 so they will not wear and should last forever. Makes the normally rough Savage bolt lift smoother. These do not require any modification to the gun. No need to trim or space the BAS. These are ready to go, you do not need to buy anything other than a 1/4" allen wrench to dissemble the bolt.
BLK CNC.jpg

I have 10 so first come first serve but more will be for sale as funds allow. These are being produced on a CNC for a precise fit.

100% money back guarantee. If they do not work, you do not like it or just don't want it, return it and I will refund 100% of your money.

They will ***NOT*** work on Savages with the cocking indicator in the bolt. I do not believe they will work with the Axis or Fusion either.

Last edited:
Reactions: long range dogr
I got a savage model 11 204, button in front of trigger guard to release bolt... Will it fit? If yes I want one

I got a savage model 11 204, button in front of trigger guard to release bolt... Will it fit? If yes I want one

If your bolt has a cocked indicator pin that is visible inside the rear of the bolt when cocked then these will not work.

Yes, when I pull the loaded trigger the pin sinks.... Darn, would've liked to improve my bolt. Thanks anyway

What kind of reduction in lift effort are you seeing with these? Curious if it’s substantial

It makes it smoother so it feels lighter without reducing the power or speed of the firing pin. No more rough or dragging feeling while lifting the bolt handle.

I have had others say their bolt lift feels 40% lighter.

And to be honest you have nothing to loose. If it doesn’t work, if you don’t like it or if you ask for a refund I will refund your money, including shipping which is $1, no questions asked.

Last edited:
I see my post that made reference to an alternative was deleted. I apologize if I violated the rules but I would appreciate an explanation.

Thanks in advance!

I see my post that made reference to an alternative was deleted. I apologize if I violated the rules but I would appreciate an explanation.

Thanks in advance!
Id start with reading the rules...specifically paragraph 2 under the For Sale guidelines:

“#2 - Don't crap on a person's sale ad...”

Reactions: ken4570tc in WY
Packages are in the mail, everyone should have theirs for the weekend. If any of you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I can also provide my phone number to anyone who asks for it.

And just a reminder, these have a 100% money back guarantee that includes return shipping. If they do not work, you don't like them or if you ask for a refund you will get a refund, no questions asked.

These are 100% American made and every one sold helps out the family of a disabled veteran, me, so I appreciate every one of you. I am unable to work because of the severity of my disabilities and my wife cannot work because she does a lot of things for me I used to take for granted. So every one that sells helps us out and I really appreciate every one that sells.

Reactions: gnochi
Id start with reading the rules...specifically paragraph 2 under the For Sale guidelines:

“#2 - Don't crap on a person's sale ad...”

Chevynbow,

Thanks for the link! I know I read those rules when I first joined but when my CRS meets my Heimers I can't seem to find the brain cells with the right info.

Reactions: Chevynbow
Got mine today and installed it on a savage 110 in 338 Lapua mag. I think it definitely lessened the effort to lift the bolt. Definitely worth a shot!

I’d do business with this gentlemen any day of the week...

Got mine today and installed it on a savage 110 in 338 Lapua mag. I think it definitely lessened the effort to lift the bolt. Definitely worth a shot!

I’d do business with this gentlemen any day of the week...

Same here...thanks!

And if anyone needs help please send me a PM and I will give you my number for a quick response.

And thank you to all of you who have bought these or plan to.

The hardest part of the install was finding where I put the c clamps to hold down my vise so I could break the bolt assembly screw free. It’s a very unscientific test, but without the widget installed I need to hold the rifle down with a hand to cock the bolt, and with the widget I can hold it down with my cheek.

Got any left? If so I will take 3. Let me know

We are sold out guys. I will get some more made up before too long and run another ad.

Thanks to all of those that ordered.

They will as long as it does not have a cocked indicator or flat tip bolt at the rear of the bolt. Shoot me a PM.