• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD and stock- Bren 2S! 5.56

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I bought this new and never really fell in love with it, so figured may as well let it go. I shot less than 200 rounds for sure. It has the factory folding iron sights as well as a SBA3 brace. 11" 5.56 this is the military version, which I understand is more desirable due to the handguard. It looks like new. I would rather not ship and I have the original CZ box. I live in Missouri about an hr from Columbia and about 90 mins from KC, if someone wants to do an in person deal. I have a Dan Haga Bren 2 adapter (kept at Brothers house for now) for the ACR stock and an ACR I can sell with it for another 250 as well. The adapter is 110 and the acr is 180 I never even installed it because it is a pistol format now and Dan was sold out of the Gearhead works Mod 1 adapters at the time but has them now. I just lost interest in it.

$ 1500 cash price! Smoking deal

Last edited:
I'll take this if you are willing to ship. Sent you a PM.