• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD***Bushnell Elite Tactical SMRS II PRO 1-6.5x24mm

msstate56

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2017
Mississippi Delta
****SOLD****
I have 2 Bushnell Elite Tactical SMRS II 1-6.5x24mm LPVOs. FDE anodized color. Turrets are capped and 0.1 MIL. They have the CQ BDC reticle. Second Focal Plane illuminated reticle, daylight visible. The BDC works well with 62 grain .223 and also with 120 grain 6.8 SPC. Both scopes are used but in excellent shape. There are a couple small dings on the tube. Glass is excellent and every bit as clear and distortion free as other higher end LPVOs. $599.00 shipped, per scope. Paypal or Venmo preferred.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobertTheTexan
Good afternoon sir,

Are either of these optics available? If yes, would it be possible for you to take a pic of the reticle illuminated? I checked the Bushnell website but didn’t see their warranty info, do you happen to know if the warranty transfers, say like Vortex or Burris?

Thanks!
RTX

Reactions: Docsherm
Good afternoon sir,

Are either of these optics available? If yes, would it be possible for you to take a pic of the reticle illuminated? I checked the Bushnell website but didn’t see their warranty info, do you happen to know if the warranty transfers, say like Vortex or Burris?

Thanks!
RTX
IMG_4383.jpeg

This is the best I can do with an iPhone.

Reactions: RobertTheTexan
I appreciate it. Taking pics of scope glass ir nods is a pain in the hurt.

I sent ou a PM on the remaining scope.

Thanks
RTX