• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS Bushnell Elite Tactical XRS3 6-36x56 EQL reticle(PRICE DROP/RINGS ADDED)

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
Anyone interested in a basically brand new Bushnell XRS3 6-36x56 with EQL reticle? Mount and level not included but comes with Butler Creek Element scope caps. I mounted the scope and brought it to the range once to zero. I have the box and everything that came with the scope. Basically brand new as I mentioned. $1550 $1475 $1450 shipped or $1500 $1425 $1400 in person in central NC. No trades. No electronic payments. Check or money order or cash in person. Message any questions.

If someone wanted the scope I will throw in a set of Vortex PMR rings made by Seekins also. That’s a $100 set of rings on the used market.

ETA: If you have an offer you can make it but I think I priced reasonably as the scope is $1699 and the caps are $29 each plus tax and shipping.

IMG_3265(1).jpg

IMG_3264(1).jpg

Back up top. I will be at Frontline Defense for their PRS match this weekend for anyone wanting it in person.

If someone wanted the scope I will throw in a set of Vortex PMR rings made by Seekins also. That’s a $100 set of rings on the used market.

Price dropped with rings to $1450 shipped or $1400 in person.

BTT Basically new scope, Butler Creek Element scope caps and a set of Vortex PMR rings for $1450 shipped or $1400 in person. Cheaper than LE/Mil pricing.