• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Custom 10/22 - Kidd

GrahamVT

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Vermont
    I've been shooting NRL22 with this rifle for the past year and its been fantastic. Only selling b/c I switched to a bolt action. Shoots great with Fiocchi Winter Exacta & SK Long range match. Has a Brownells Billet receiver & Brownells Bolt, Kidd's most accurate barrel a 20" heavy target and the victor co titan stock with all the upgrades.

It has an integral picatinny rail, with the Burris XTR rings I was able to get more than enough cant for long range shooting. I've taken the rifle out to 300 yards and can hit a 10" plate easily at that distance.

This thing shoots, below are some targets from a couple different days of shooting. Never had any issues, being a semi-auto it does not like very slow subsonic ammo (like 900fps and slower stuff), but has always functioned 100% with the match grade subsonic ammo.

Its in great shape, some marks on the rail, but that is it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I've got over $850 in the rifle. SOLD. PM with any offers/trade ideas. Thanks!

Brownells BRN-22 Billet Receiver
    Brownells 10/22 Bolt
    Brownells mag release extension
    Kidd 20” Heavy Match Barrel (11 degree crown, no threads, suppressors & precision 22's don't mix well if consistency is your goal)
    Kidd Extractor
    Victor Company Titan Stock
    Victor Co. Titan Spike
    Victor Co. Cheek Rest
    2 extra- Victor Co. Cheek Rest spacers
    Ruger BX Trigger
    Ruger Pins
    Ruger Charging Assembly
    Volquartsen Takedown Screw
    Volquartsen Auto Bolt Release
    Volquartsen Recoil Buffer

Last edited:
    Reactions: bwall57
    No, I ended up selling to a friend & forgot to update the post. Brownells does have those receivers in stock again, although I'm not sure if that rear anchor (Titan spike) is compatible with the new KRG Bravo (assuming you were looking @ the new 10/22 bravo).

By the way, thank you for everything you guys do!!!

No, I ended up selling to a friend & forgot to update the post. Brownells does have those receivers in stock again, although I'm not sure if that rear anchor (Titan spike) is compatible with the new KRG Bravo (assuming you were looking @ the new 10/22 bravo).

By the way, thank you for everything you guys do!!!
    No worries!
    Thanks buddy! It’s our pleasure.