• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS Custom 700 6.5 PRC

alf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
S W Wis.
FOR SALE:

Custom 6.5 PRC, built on a Remington 700 stainless steel long action from a new Sendero II rifle with a "S" prefix serial number, not a "RR" action.
Action was not trued, bolt was fluted by LRI.
Barrel is an 8 twist Bartlein 2b contour, 24 inches long.

Stock is a McMillan Game Scout Edge fill, sans paint, 13 1/2" LOP, I" Decelerator pad, factory pillars, with two S/S sling studs, and two left side flush cups. Not bedded. Stock weighs 25.5 ounces.
Weight is 7 pounds even.
I will include 100 pieces of detailed Hornady brass, freshly annealed, ready to load.
Round count is a little over 300.
Complete gun, minus scope, rings, and base.
$1795.00 shipped priority mail to your FFL, who must accept from a private individual, no exceptions.
Just the barreled action will be shipped to the FFL, the rest to the buyer directly.
Better yet, if you have a vise & wrench, I'll send just the action to the FFL.

Just the barreled action is available as well. Only the action, bolt, barrel, and factory trigger is for sale, no other parts are included.
$995.00 shipped priority mail to your FFL, who must accept from a private individual, no exceptions.

No trades, don't ask.

Postal money order preferred for payment.

x5G763o.jpg

fwVAHYe.jpg

Original Build thread:

Checking dopes thread:

Is the brass included with the barreled action?