• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: Custom Built JP Enterprises AR-15 - 6.5 Grendel

Skip1943

Private
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2023
Melbourne, FL
NOTE: For legal reasons, this firearm cannot be assembled for photos. Components were purchased with the intention of registering as SBR. (was not registered as SBR) They have been stored 100% of the time in an unassembled condition. May only be purchased as separate components, and may not be assembled, even for illustrative purposes, until properly registered - which buyer is responsible for, at their own expense. Buyer must willfully acknowledge that they are aware of NFA regulations, and that seller has informed them of this condition.

******* $3000 Firm *******

Also have a Trijicon VCOG 1-8x available, if interested - $2000 (brand new, open box, never mounted on a live fired weapon)

This unit was custom built, never fired. As stated earlier, the intention was to build an SBR, with a sleeved suppressor. JP uppers are amazingly accurate, and this one was properly built. Handguard is perfectly centered around the (sleeved) suppressor. "Solvent Trap" is shown for illustrative purposes, only.

Please know and understand what you are looking at before asking questions, or fielding comments. Yes, it's expensive - this is not a Palmetto State Armory build. It's a top quality firearm. I waited for over a year and a half for all of the components to arrive. And my invoice(s) price is higher than the asking price. So you are looking at a fantastic set of components, with no waiting time, and no inflationary adjustment for materials and labor.

Buyer is responsible for the full price, including shipping (if applicable) and FFL transfer. I am unwilling to sell without an FFL transfer - even locally. Please have your FFL info ready at the time you are ready to buy.

And a final note - there is zero price negotiation, and the package will not be split. Any such inquiries will go straight into the trash...

Lower Receiver:
CTR-02 Lower Receiver
Standard AR Mag Catch
FAB R.A.P.S (Rapid Adjustable Precision Stock) Buttstock
ERGO Tactical Deluxe Grip
JP Standard Mass Buffer
JPFCP Component Trigger
Standard one-piece (non-interchangeable) trigger casting, 3 - 3.5 lb. pull
Ambidextrous Safety, Standard Profile Lever

Upper Receiver:
PSC11 Small Frame Dual Charger Upper (both side and top charging handles)
JPBC-2 Full Mass Bolt Carrier
JP Enterprises MKIII Rapid Handguard
JP Enterprises full length tactical (Picatinny) rail

Barrel:
Rainier Ultramatch Mod2, Caliber 6.5 Grendel - 12.5" long
JP Enterprises detented adjustable gas block
VSeven extreme environment gas tube (inconel)

20230412_085310_50.jpg

20230412_085325_50.jpg

20230412_085600_50.jpg

20230412_085716.jpg

20230412_085428.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ensemble
Want to apologize to anyone reading this, if I came off sounding too gruff. It was brought to my attention that I may have been a little heavy handed - and even more so, since I have no history or reputation in the forum. Completely understand that feedback (thanks to the person who mentioned it - you know who you are). I didn't want to stuff a bunch of forum posts, just to gain posting privileges, so I paid for a membership. Full transparency, I probably won't participate much after my items are sold. I can provide personal references, upon request. (my gunsmith actually pointed me here)

This was a repost of the text that I used to advertise on another forum. Unfortunately (for me), I found that listing there was almost an act of self-abuse, and necessitated the harsh verbiage that I used here (and probably shouldn't have). My apologies to everyone. Clearly, this is a much more refined crowd.

I am no longer able to edit the original post, so this is the best I can do, at this point... Again, apologies. 🙏

Last edited:
Gonna give this one more week, then de-list... Seems like people aren't buying this kind of item right now.
You might be surprised. I would pick it up if I didn't already have a bunch of grendels and one very close to this one spec wise.